✨The face✨

Nice title, right?

Just a little fluff because why not

"What flavor of ice cream do you want?" You asked Marcy.

Marcy put her hand on her chin in thought. "I can't decide between strawberry and chocolate."

"I'll just get you a double," You offered.

"Are you sure? I feel like that's too expensive." Marcy said guiltily.

You shrugged. "Eh, I don't really care."

Marcy hugged you. "Thanks."
You blushed as your brain malfunctioned for a moment. When you finally realized what was happening, you managed to stutter out: "N-No problem."

She let go of the hug. "Do I pay you back or-?"

"No, no." You smiled at her. "My treat."

She sighed in relief. "I appreciate it."

You got to the counter and ordered, you decided on (Insert fav ice cream flavor here).

You both exited the shop, and found a nearby park bench that looked relatively new, so you decided to sit on it.

 You knew Marcy was a very messy eater, so you made sure to grab a few napkins.

You swear you turned down for just a second to take a spoonful of your ice-cream, but when you turned your head up to look at Marcy her mouth was coated in chocolate.

You stifled your laughs.

Marcy heard, and turned her head to you with a sour look. "What's so funny? Is there something on my face?"

You looked at her. "Yeah, there's something everywhere on your face. Here," You grabbed one of the napkins and dabbed around her mouth, getting all the chocolate ice cream off.

"T-Thanks, I guess." She muttered, blushing.

"Hang on," You ran your hand along her cheek, sending a shiver down her spine. "Your face is so soft," You said in awe. "I don't know how you would do it."

"I don't know either, I've never been told that before." Marcy shrugged.

You looked back to your ice-cream and began to scoop up a bit with your spoon. "I bet your lips would be even softer."

Marcy froze and turned red.

You put the spoon to your mouth and swallowed the ice cream. Then, you turned to Marcy and your face melted into a face of realization. "I said that out loud didn't I?"
Marcy nodded, unfreezing. "Well, would you want to find out?"

You blinked, and your face turned a bright red as you dropped your ice-cream cup, luckily there was nothing in it.

Marcy noticed your flustered state and tilted your head toward her and leaned closer to you slowly.

After a bit of waiting, you couldn't stand the teasing.

You kissed her, smiling as you felt her soft lips pressed against yours.

She squeaked out of surprise but kissed back, resting her hand on your cheek.

After about a minute, she pulled away. "Well?"

"Well I think I just found out my sexuality." You muttered, blushing.

She chuckled, and you smiled as you heard her laugh.

"Anyway, do you want to go out with me?" Marcy asked.

"Yeah, of course!" You replied.

She intertwined your fingers. "Good, now lets go to your house. I have an idea."

And the rest is up to you.

My body wants me to sleep but my brain be buzzing

Goodnight besties :)