𝑆ℎ𝑦

a/n: i'm continuing this book because the amount of ideas i have is too much, lmaoa. this story is taken from one of my books "bts everything" and i have written so much—all on jungkook lol. and i have also completed part two for "shy" as well. i'll be posting it soon.

p.s. using y/n isn't my thing that's why y'all have never seen it in any of my oneshot books using names is my style and if that's not what you're looking for, i'll give you a huggie before you leave. :)

enough of my rambling, enjoy!

wait wait, i love you all, and thank you for always supporting me and having my back. <33

...

☆*:

*:.. ..:*

jungkook parked his car in the garage and walk inside the house, greeting maids and butlers. he scans around expecting someone to run up to him, but that didn't happen. he sighed and called one of the maids.
" boss, mrs. jeon went out with her friends in the afternoon."

" when will she be back?"

" she didn't say, boss."

jungkook dismissed the maid and made his way upstairs to their bedroom. he toss his car keys on the sofa and undid his tie. the ceo obscured his face with his hands and tried to think for a moment.

why she's never home?

just then jungkook heard his wife talking with someone downstairs. he decided to wait until she comes into the room. well, he hopes. just then, the door opened and she walked in, without looking at her new husband. " darling, where were you?" he asks.

" i-i went out with mj and her boyfriend." she nervously mumbled.

" b-boyfriend?" jungkook felt limp in his throat. " yea, what's wrong?" she tilts her head. " nothing, babe. I hope you had a good time." he forcibly smiled and made his way to the bathroom and get ready for bed.

jungkook and deja have been married for about a week now. to get the point straight, they barely know each other. in other words, their marriage was arranged. jungkook needed a wife and someone who would make him happy. he was desperate. his parents knew deja's parents so they decided to grant his wishes. deja had no problem with taking jungkook's last name and committing herself to him. the man is everything that every woman dreams of.

he's rich.

he's talented and golden.

he owns the biggest company in busan.