His sweetlove

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

jeongguk tossed his used shirt in the laundry basket and made his way to the bathroom to get ready for his classes.
after the quick shower, he went in the bedroom with a towel around his waist. droplets of water falling on his muscular inked arm. he sat on the bed and unplug his phone from the charger.

he went through his socials and came across her page.
yes, he still follows her. he lets out a sigh and kept his eyes on the post, his heart pounding out of his chest.
" fuck..." he said to himself, a low chuckle emitting from his lips.

jeongguk pulled on the soft cotton of his CK tee, gleaming against his milky skin. balenciaga cargos, cool and loose; along with his black air more uptempos. the weight of his prada backpack settled comfortably on his shoulder.

he grabbed the black crochet bucket hat, its texture a familiar comfort against his fingers and put it on. he bite his inner cheek reminiscing special moments with her. especially when she surprised him with the hat.

" ggukie, i made you this. i know how much you love bucket hats so i decided to make this in my crochet class." she gave it to her boyfriend who was already glancing at her with heart eyes.
" do you like it?" her afro covering her chocolatey eyes and her melanin skin glowing under the sun.

" i love it, baby girl. thank you, sweetheart." jeongguk smiled and peck her lips. " let me put it on for you," she squealed and sat on him, taking the hat from his hands. she gently place it on his head and kiss his button nose multiple times.

jeongguk hug her waist tight and tug his face into her chest—his comfort place. " my baby girl spoils me too much hm?" he kisses her collar bone and enjoying the cool breeze from the trees.

" fuck fuck FUCKK!" jeongguk clenched his jaw and picked up the car keys and headed out to his penthouse garage. he slid into the driver's seat, the smell of leather enveloping him.

he drove to campus and parked his car in the campus garage. it took him about 10 minutes to get to class since it was a long walk. he was already late so zero fucks given.
the male walked in class when his professor was just discussing their upcoming project.

he walked to his usual spot in the back and sat down, dropping his bag on the carpeted floor. he darted his eyes, searching for a certain someone. his heart skipped a beat when he saw her.

fuck, he's going crazy.

" alright students. i have paired each and every one of you with a partner. the names are written on the screen up front." the professor points to the big screen. "once you and your partner are ready, come to me and i'll give you guys further instructions."

shuffling and groans were audible in the room as students find their partners. jeongguk also looked up and saw his name next to hers.

jeon jeongguk & tiffany myles.