Hello Baby

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

" you piece of shit! you can't do anything right, huh? do you know how long i worked to get these clothes?" her boyfriend fumed and shook her.

the female whimpered and kept mumbling ' i'm sorry. i'm sorry.'

" no you're not! clean this mess up and make me another dinner. this tastes like crap." he slaps her across the cheek and kicked her in the stomach.

she covered her head with trembling hands, sobbing uncontrollably. " i'm sorry. i'm sorry. please stop you're hurting me. please i beg of you." her voice was so small.

" foolish girl." he sucked his teeth and went upstairs to change.

as the female tried to catch her breath and gather her thoughts, she slowly got up from the floor, her body aching. with tears still streaming down her face, she began to clean up the mess in the dining room, trying to make things right as he demanded.

her hands shook uncontrollably as she picked up the broken dishes and glass shreds, wincing at the pain in her stomach with every movement.

in the kitchen, she started preparing another meal, her heart heavy with fear and sadness. she could hear her boyfriend's footsteps coming down the stairs, and she quickly tried to hide the evidence of her tears. she hoped he wouldn't notice the redness in her eyes or the swelling on her face.

" stop fucking crying. you look so damn ugly."

he entered the kitchen, he took a deep breath, trying to control his anger.
"you better not mess this up," he growled, pointing at the ingredients on the counter. "make it perfect, or you'll regret it."

the female nodded, her eyes downcast, and continued to work on the meal. she knew she had to be careful, as one wrong move could lead to another violent outburst.

" actually, no. i have friends coming over and i don't want you to embarrass me. i will order food. go upstairs and dress up." he demanded.

she paused, her body shaking from the words her boyfriend just said.

dress up.

" come on, GO NOW." he slapped her ass, hard making her yelp in pain.
" p-please, don't do this." she pleaded.

her boyfriend tilted his head and looked at her as if she'd gone crazy. " you will do as i say, oksana." he grab her throat and squeezed it.

oksana felt her world spinning as she struggled to breathe under her boyfriend's grip. she knew defying him would only lead to more pain, so she nodded. " o-okay, i'll go get ready." she managed to say, her voice barely audible.

he released his grip on her throat, and she quickly scurried upstairs, her heart pounding in her chest.
she took a shower and dressed up. she put applied makeup, trying to conceal the bruises and the dark circles under her eyes.