𝐷𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑘 𝑛𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡𝑠

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

    ☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

" bro, are you sure you two aren't dating? like c'mon, dude." mingyu, jungkook's friend says.

jungkook rolls his eyes and wave his pal off. " she's not my girlfriend, dude. shut the fuck up and let it go.

"i saw you two making out inside your car and you're telling me nothing is going on?"

" nothing, mingyu. let it go." jungkook demanded and grab his car keys from the counter.

" i swear jungkook if you hurt karina i—" but jungkook cut him off. " or what bro? you like her or something?"

" that's none of your business, kook."

" oh really? everything that's about karina is my business. did you get eyes for her huh? i'm not stupid, bro." jungkook chuckled darkly and push past mingyu.

jungkook got inside the car and punched the wheel causing bruising to appear on his inked knuckles.
" what the fuck!" he ran his fingers through his hair and reach for his phone, putting some music on. he speeds off to karina's place and rings the doorbell.

" kook? what are you doing here?" she lets him in and closes the front door, locking it. jungkook shook his head and remove his coat tossing it somewhere else.

" koo, what's the matter?" karina picks up the coat and places it carefully on the couch. " nothing."

karina sits beside him and places her hand on his arm, rubbing his bicep. " you seem upset."
jungkook grab her face and kisses her lips roughly pushing his tongue inside her mouth.

the female whimpered and grip on his shoulders to balance herself. karina kisses back and moans at the way jungkook was playing with their tongues.

" tell me, baby. tell me you don't have eyes for anyone else but me. tell me, karina. tell me before i lose my sanity." jungkook growled lowly, moving his fingers to her thighs.

" k-koo," she tries to break off the kiss but jungkook only kisses her hard, sucking her lips and everything. karina gave in and wrap her legs around his waist as he hovers over her.

he moves his lips lower, covering karina neck with wet kisses whilst his thumb rubs her thigh.
" mhmm," she bites her lips shutting her eyes. jungkook begins sucking and biting karina's neck leaving marks all over.

" fuck," she threaded her fingers into his hair pulling him even closer. the way she was loving the tattooed male's soft lips on her skin was inexplicable.

" tell me, baby." jungkook push his tongue inside his cheek; a habit that he has whenever he's feeling jealous. " what's all this?"

jungkook sits up and throws his head back on the couch. " ask you first." he demands.

" no, jungkook. this sudden behavior of yours is strange. i thought you said no feelings attached. you made it clear that we can still see other people. now you're suddenly claiming me?" karina sits up and looks him in the eyes.

" you're making it seem like we signed a contract or some shit." he rolled his eyes which added more fuel to the fire. " to get the point straight, kook. you made it that way. oh oh ' we can't date,' ' we can still see other people' karina shakes her head trying to control her emotions.

" do you like mingyu?" he pops the question. " what the fuck? no, i don't. oh, i get it. he's the reason why you're behaving like this? grow the fuck up, kook." karina scoffs and stood up but jungkook pulled her back down.

" watch your tone with me, rina. i'm not to be played with and you know damn well." jungkook's eyes pierced and fill with fiery intensity; the muscles in his jaw tightening.

" am i wrong? you're allowing someone else actions to cloud your judgment. i have no sort of attraction towards mingyu, jungkook."

" this whole thing started because of that night. we were both drunk and we made love and at the same, we confessed how we felt about one another. i didn't expect you to jump into the whole ' friends with benefits' shit. the fuck do i look like to you? i didn't want that. i wanted you. i wanted to be yours and for you to be mine. you being faithful to be and me being faithful to you. that's all i wanted. but i didn't say anything because i didn't wanna make a fuss about it." karina wiped away her tears, regaining her composure.

" i lost it when i found out mingyu has feelings for you. more like something inside switched and i wanted to end him right there but i knew that would be impulsive." jungkook sighs.

" us making love that night was one of the most magical moments of my life. yes, i've done it a couple of times but you—with you, baby it's special and so unique. the whole shit with 'friends with benefits' i—" he was interrupted by karina.

" what do you want, jungkook?" her voice becomes unsteady. " i don't know, rina. that's my problem. i don't wanna put you in a relationship that you're not happy in. i mean can you handle me?"

" bullshit. i've known you since we were in preschool and i am aware of what you are and i'm here aren't i?"

" if you're up to try it out and i hope we can make this work between us. 'no attachment' wasn't really what i wanted. being with you—making love to you continuously—waking you up with kisses and showering you with love and compliments is what i really wanna do it for you—for us." jungkook leans closer to her ear, and softly whispered.

" really? is that what you want?" karina cupped his cheeks and sway them left and right. jungkook chuckles and nodded his head. he inches closer and gently presses his lips against her forehead.

" come here," karina pulls him up and kisses his lips. she tugs his shirt and removes it tossing it across the living room. jungkook bite her lower lip and push his tongue inside her mouth exploring her sweet cavern.

karina caught his tongue and suck it whilst jungkook removed her white tank top. his hand made its to her left breast and cupped it. he squeezed it and felt himself hardened hearing the moans of karina. he grips her neck and starts kissing down her throat not forgetting to mark every part of them.
" i miss you making love to me. i miss it so fucking much."

~

" we need to go shower, baby." jungkook whispers as his fingers made their way through her hips.
" mhm, i really can't move." she winced and dug her face into his neck.

" look here, baby." he lowly said and rose her chin. jungkook pecked her lips pulling her bare body against his; not giving space a chance to intervene.

just then karina phone begins vibrating with text messages from mingyu. jungkook grab her phone and gave it to her. however, she shuts it off and places her leg above jungkook's.
" let's go on a picnic tomorrow," he suggests.

" like a picnic date?" the female smiles and gazed up at him. " yea a date." he pecks her nose and lips.