First Time

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

she winced and slowly removed the covers from her body. as she looked at the sleeping figure beside her, she got herself out of bed. she picked up her clothes from the floor and quickly put them on. she grabbed her phone and purse and left the apartment in a hurry.

it's currently 4:00am right now and there's no taxi drivers so she waited for the bus. she carefully seated herself on the cold metal bench and close her eyes, breathing out.

with shaky hands, she check the bus schedule to see if it's near by and unfortunately it wasn't so she decided to walk home which is a 45 minutes walk.

despite the amount of pain she's in, she wanted to desperately go home.

what if he didn't enjoy it?

did i mess it all up for us??

after she reached home, she went in the bathroom and stripped her clothes off and stepped in the shower. she closed her eyes, remembering last night.

his soft lips on her neck.

those doe eyes gazing lovingly into hers.

her hand on his tattooed bicep as the other caressed the 7 tattoo behind his ear.

the way he held her.

oh how precious that moment was to her.

" mariah,"

the way he moaned her name in her ear.

after showering, she quickly dressed up and went in bed.

-

jungkook woke up with the sound of his ringtone going off. he grumbled and immediately turned it off so it wouldn't wake up mariah.

wait..

he panicked and sit up on the bed and called out for her but no response. he looked around to see that her stuff was gone.

" she left?" he nibble on his lip piercing and lazily push his fingers through his lengthy hair.

" why would she leave?" jungkook heart rate quicken as he began to overthink.
" did i do something wrong?"

" was it bad?"

" did i hurt her? was i too rough?"

he says to himself and grab his phone from the nightstand and check the time.

10:00am

he went through his contacts and called mariah but it went straight to voicemail.
" fuck," he cursed under his breath and tried again but no luck.

the model sighed and went to the bathroom to do his routine. once he was done, his friends came over so they could go out for breakfast.

" so how did it go?" eunwoo asks his best friend. jungkook shrug his shoulders and play with his food.
" it didn't go well?" mingyu tilt his head slightly and gave eunwoo a look.