His little one pt.2

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

the pretty girl is sleeping soundly on her daddy's chest with her arms around his neck and her legs over his. the male had just woken up and he's admiring his princess. listening to her soft snores, her steady breathing, and the subtle movements she makes whenever he kisses her forehead.

jungkook reached for his phone and scroll through, reading text messages from his friends and catching up on his socials. just then his princess woke up, she trace patterns on his chest and watch his phone.

" h-hewo daddy." suna tiredly greeted and jungkook automatically pulled her close, replying " hi my love. how did you sleep hm? did my princess sleep well, huh?" he coos and plant a soft kiss on her forehead.

" sunnie slwep gwood, dada. sunnie wad a reawlly gwood gream." she rub her eyes with her small fists. " really? what was it about, pumpkin?" jungkook nuzzle their noses and softly peck the side of her head.

his princess shyly looked at away and jungkook had a feeling what the dream was about. "you won't tell, daddy hm?" he raised his brow and move his fingers to her bare waist. they always sleep in their underwear's since skin to skin contact helps them sleep better.

" sunnie wan but sunnie shy." she pouted and hide her face in her boyfriend's neck. jungkook deeply chuckled and rub her back, " my baby girl." he rasped out and covered her shoulders with warm kisses.

" but can daddy have a clue about what the dream was?" jungkook fingers thread through her curly afro. suna rose her head and quickly kiss her boyfriend on the lips and hide herself again. jungkook giggled, " what else, muffin?"

jungkook then felt a subtle peck on his collarbone. " good girl." he praises causing her to becoming tingly inside. she enjoys praises, especially when they came from jungkook.

" did daddy make love to you, sweetheart?" he asked, lowering his tone, making it smooth and rich. " uh huh." she nods her head and fiddle with his earrings.

"baby, look at me," he requested softly. "n-nuu~" she whined, then snuggled closer and rolled on top of him, enveloping herself in his embrace. " but sweetheart, i've missed u. daddy misses u." he pleaded and draws circles on her back.

suna gently lifted her head to meet his gaze, her eyes soft and full of affection. jungkook smiled at her, his touch tender as he brushed her hair away from her face. he leaned in and placed a soft kiss on her head.

"sunnie wan kissy hwere twu, daddy." she points to her lips with a slight pout. " i'm sorry, pumpkin." he apologizes and sweetly kissed his baby on the lips. she sighs contentedly and tried to take over. jungkook coos and allowed his baby to do whatever she wanted.