Kiss Kiss pt.2

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

jungkook stepped outside of his apartment complex and started on his nightly workout. he worked out for about an hour or two before leaving the gym.

as he was making his way back home, he decided to go live on weverse—one last time before he leaves. he turned on the live and begin walking. he's wearing his black beanie and with a black mask as well.

'jungkookie🥺'

' my man is leaving me, guys. :( '

' i am devastated.'

' SK take ME instead PLEASE I BEG😫'

' no, he's taken. that's zora's man'

' fuck her🙄'

' you're sick! you need help...literally. get some fucking help💀.'

' how are you, kookie?💜'

' i am going to miss u so much.'

" i have my headphones on, can you hear me?" jungkook said, scanning the comments. he saw the comment made about his girl, but the maknae decided to compose himself so he won't lose control and curse the fan out.

' yes! we can hear you perfectly :))'

' how's zora? did she take the news well?🥺'

' omg, why are you out by this hour?'

' are you out for a walk?'

" my baby is doing good. sleeping like an angel right now." a soft smile bloomed on his face. " we talked about me leaving for the military a year ago, but since the time is getting closer it's becoming hard."

' poor babies☹️.'

' my parents are separating for a while. i'm not OKAY. :( '

' aww☺️.'

" i went to go exercise and now, im talking a walk. i am bad with directions...i cant walk to an unfamiliar path." jungkook giggled and looked around.

' be careful!💜'

' don't get lost, jungkookie💜💜'

" i will be leaving my baby girl soon, and it doesn't sit well with me." he mumbled.

' zora doesn't deserve you. i can do better.'

' yea, leave her.🙄'

' she gives pick me vibes, ugh. i hate her.'

jungkook read the comments and frowned deeply at how toxic it was becoming.
" watch your fucking mouth" he warned. " know your limits."

' FINALLY! curse their asses out!😩'