𝑊𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑝𝑡.2

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

The female gently rub her belly with a smile on her face, but it soon faded when he crossed her mind.

It's been 7 months since Eui heard from her boyfriend, Jeon Jeongguk, and 7 months since she found out she was pregnant.

Surprisingly, she was happy about having a child. Eui adores babies more than anything.

The female tried to contact Jeongguk but she couldn't reach him. Days turned into weeks, weeks into months, still, the ravenette hasn't come home.

"He left me? He wouldn't, right?" Eui said to herself trying to control her tears.

She felt a light kick on the lower part of her belly. "You can hear mama? Oh hi my angel, hi"

"I'm so excited to meet you soon, my heart. I hope you meet your father too if he ever comes back" Her eyes glistened

Another kick was made causing the younger to giggle. "You think he'll be home?"

Kick.

"Your father is a great man. He's strong. He's fierce. He's powerful. He's a fighter. He's unstoppable and so handsome" She said grabbing the picture by the coffee table.

"But overall, he's a softie only for me"

Eui replayed the song on the speaker and lay down on the sofa holding her stomach with so much care.

Nal seuchineun geudaeui yeoteun
geu moksori
Nae ireumeul han beonman
deo bulleojuseyo

Eoreobeorin noeul arae
meomchwo seoitjiman
Geudae hyanghae han georeumssik
georeogallaeyo
Still with you