𝐻𝑖𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑠

☆*:

*:.. ..:*

" honey, can you check on jael while i prep dinner?" samaria, his wife pleaded. jungkook stopped whatever he was doing and walked to the kitchen, kissing her on the cheek before rushing upstairs to the nursery.

jael, the 3-month-old baby girl wailed loudly, kicking her legs and tiny fists clenched tightly.
"aw, what's the matter little bun? why are you crying hm? are you hungry, princess?" jungkook picked up his daughter, and rested her on his chest and shoulder, supporting her head and neck with his tatted hand.

the baby's cries slowed down as she clenched her father's shirt.
" dada is here little bun, it's okay my love." jungkook placed his other hand on her bottom, strolling around the room. few noises came out of jael's mouth causing jungkook to coo.
" i know, princess. i know." he softly pressed his lips to her forehead and caressed her hair.

jungkook walks out of the nursery into the lounge with jael in his protective hold. he laid her in the electric baby cradle swing and removed his shirt. jael arms and legs begin to tremble and she lets out another wail.
" i'm here, cookie." the male panicked and he lifted her, cradling her.

samaria ran into the living room, " is she alright, babe?"

" she's okay, my love. i'm just trying to put her back to sleep." jungkook chuckled and sat down on the sofa. the baby girl placed her hand on his chest, babbling. she relaxed, loving the feeling of her father's warmth.

" there we go, little bunnie." jungkook smiled and brought out his index finger. jael immediately held it, the beat of jungkook's heart putting her to sleep. samaria took the pacifier from the diaper bag and gave it to her husband. " thank you, lovely." he whispered and put the pacifier in the baby's mouth.

samaria sat beside them, resting her chin on his shoulder. she caressed jael's chubby cheeks with her thumb pad. " she's so adorable."
jungkook leaned in and pressed a lingering kiss on his wife's temple. " the strongest woman i've ever married." he admired.

samaria blushed and turned her head to face her husband. " how many times will you say that?" jungkook pecked her lips saying, " till death do us part."

" s-stop," the female voice cracked a bit. jungkook swipes his tongue over his lip ring and kisses her. samaria hummed loving the sweetness of his lips on her own. she hooked her arm around his neck, shoving her tongue in his mouth.
" i love you," jungkook mumbled in the kiss. " i love you more,"

they soon pull away, colliding their foreheads.
" i'll go set up the table," she giggles and walks to the dining room.
jungkook mouth starts to ache due to him smiling so much. he looks down at his daughter, who's sleeping ever so peacefully. he feels so free and ecstatic.