𝑇𝘩𝑒 𝐶𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑦 𝑂𝑛𝑒

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

" have you heard from your man yet?" a young woman with blond hair teases her friend.

the female groaned and ignored her best friend as it was her only chance from answering the question. " oh, cmon girly, tell me. he seems like a pretty good guy if you ask me."

" no, i haven't heard anything from him. we went out to eat yesterday but it didn't go well because we argued." she sighs and twirl the straw in her drink.

" oh really? i'm sorry, bby. what happened?" kelly questions. " i don't really wanna talk about it. he's really perfect maybe too perfect for me. i don't deserve him at all." she wipe the tears away from her eyes.

" why are you so afraid of commitment, huh? he clearly see how much he loves and cares for you. why are you going to break his heart like that?"

" i'm not! i'm not that type of girl, kell—" but her friend cut her off. " how many relationships have you been in and less than two months, they all went south? you think being cold and treating these men bad will drive them away?"

" well, it did." she answers while fiddling with her fingers. " not jungkook and i know for a fact that this one is here to stay. he's not like the rest and i can feel it deep in my soul that he has good intentions. if you lose this guy, simone you'd lose everything—hell, even yourself."

the female sniffles, and covers her mouth; a sob escaping from within her. " don't drive this one away. i don't know what argument y'all had but i hope you two can communicate and get things sorted out." kelly gave her a napkin and place her hand on her fisted ones.

which is a habit simone does whenever she cries. she makes her hands into fists and cry till she can't no more. " c'mon, i'll drop you off at home. you need some rest for that exhausted head of yours."

the pair stood up and kelly place some money on the table before walking out with her best friend. as they were about to cross the busy street, simone heard someone calling her. she turned around to see jungkook running after her with a bouquet of flowers in his grasp.

she panicked when a car almost hit him. " oh my gosh!" kelly covered her mouth.

simone stood there frozen as jungkook approach and gave her the flowers. she reluctantly took them and averted her gaze from the male.
" look at me, baby. please, i'm sorry about last night." he pleaded and stepped a bit closer.

she looked at him with her bloodshot eyes which caused jungkook's heart to stop. " what happened? who made you cry?"

" nobody, don't worry about it. thanks for the flowers by the way." she weakly smiled and began walking away.

" girl what the fuck?" kelly mouthed out.

" baby, don't do that please." he sighs and grab her hand pulling her in his arms. " why are you being so distant with me hm? talk to me, baby. it is me? am i the problem?" he asks.