𝑆ℎ𝑦 𝑝𝑡.2

☆*:

*:.. ..:*

deja woke up at 3 am craving for something to eat. she darted her eyes beside the bed to her husband sleeping, lips forming a pout. she smiles and peck his forehead.
" koo?" she softly tap his heavily inked bicep. jungkook groan and return to his slumber.

deja whined a bit and shook him by the shoulder. " koo, wake up." the ceo rub his eyes with his fists and whispered, " baby, why are you up by this time?"

" i'm hungry, koo." she pouted and sit up on the bed. jungkook mirrored her action and turn the nightlight on. " love, it's 3 am."

" but i'm hungry." tears blurred her vision. jungkook panicked and cup her cheeks, " okay, baby. let's get you something to eat hm? don't cry." he peck his wifey's face making her erupt into giggles.

jungkook remove the duvet and stood up stretching his limbs. deja quickly clings to his bicep as they exit the bedroom.
" what do my wifey wanna eat, hm?" he switch the kitchen light on. " ramyeon with spicy rice cakes." she blabbered.

" coming right up, your highness." jungkook dramatically bowed causing deja to laugh.
" wait but you're forgetting something" he turns around.

" oh, come." deja smiled, making grabby hands. jungkook went to her, squatting down to her level. deja leaned in kissing him on the lips.

" i love you," he whispered. " i love you more, koo." she stops the kisses after some time.

while jungkook is preparing the meal, deja rests her head on the kitchen island, thinking about a couple of things.

mood swings.

vomiting.

constant cravings—weird combinations.

sensitive breasts.

and so on.

" koo," she suddenly started to emotional. " yea, love?" jungkook finished with the cooking and approach his wife. " huggy." the female whimpered and latch onto her husband.

" i'm here, baby. what's the matter hm? tell me" jungkook heart speeds up and proceeds to hold deja a little tighter than usual. " thank you for taking care of me. i'm sorry for my behavior recently, i don't know what's going on." she sobbed.

" oh, muffin. it's okay, yea? don't worry about it." jungkook cooed and wipe her eyes with his thumb pads. " i love taking care of my baby wifey. it's something i'd do for the rest of my life." he kisses her nose, cheeks, forehead, and lips.

" no need to cry, lovely. c'mon your food is ready." jungkook lifts her bridal style and walks to the kitchen. he sat her on the modern chateau bar stool and gave her chopsticks.

" you need anything else, your highest?" he smiles softly. " can i get banana milk, please?"
" coming up." jungkook said, nuzzling the tips of their noses. he open the fridge and took two bottles of banana milk.