𝐾𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑀𝑦 𝑆𝑜𝑢𝑙

꧁𝗣𝗹𝗼𝘁: 𝗔𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗥𝗶𝗹𝗲𝘆 𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗻𝗷𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗼𝗹𝗳 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁. 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗹𝗳 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗶𝘀?

A/N: none of this is real, this is my imagination.

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

Areum is doing her usual nightly walks in the woods. Call her crazy but it's what keeps her distracted from those dispiriting thoughts in her mind.

She observes the forest with a warm smile plastered on her face. The moon shining through a lattice of leaves patchy sky and stars seen in glimpses through the tree breaks.

Areum's smile quickly turn into a frown once her ears were filled with painful whimpers. Showered with curiosity, she followed the sound till it lead to a wolf stuck in a large trap.

Her eyes widened at the heartbreaking sight. The wolf let out a nasty growl causing Areum to back up a bit.

"Hey big guy, I'm not going to harm you, okay?" She softly uttered

Surprisingly the wolf understood her.

"There we go, now let me help you out" The creature lays down and she carefully removes the trap away from him.

The wolf let out another whimper and Areum quickly noticed that the creature was bleeding.

"Oh baby, you're hurt" She ripped off the shirt she was wearing and gently wrap it around the huge paw.

Areum has a soft spot when it comes to animals, especially wolves.

"You should be okay now bud" She smiles and plant a kiss on its paw. The wolf begin sniffing Areum and its golden eyes sparkled, causing a howl to escape from the creature.

The moonshine was brighter and the wolf howled even loudly.

Areum's heart melted and watch the animal fondly. She leans over and kisses its head softly, before walking away.

The wolf whimper and limp after her.
"You wanna come with me, baby?"

The creature rubs its head around her legs, making Areum coo softly.

"Let's go, it'll be nice having a friend" She giggles and walk at the same pace with her new friend beside her.

They arrived at her house