Find you

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

the angry male toss a glass against the wall as a whimper escapes the prettified woman.
" what the hell do you mean you're pregnant?! that ugly baby ain't mine. i'd never fuck someone pathetic as you." he spats.

" b-but, this means we can be a big family now? you don't have to hit me or even emotionally abuse m—" a loud slap echoed in the apartment causing blood to splatter on the grey carpet floor.

even though she didn't consent to anything, she's still willing to keep the baby.

" big family? my ass. ugly bitch. you better get rid of that stupid thing or else."

from that moment on, the woman had enough. she screamed and pushed him by the chest.
" don't speak on my child like that! it's not a thing. how dare you? how fucking dare you?"

he scoffs and disgustingly stares at her up and down. " you can't even take care of yourself and yet you wanna care of a child? shit, that thing will be better off dead."

" shut up! just shut up! i'm not getting rid of my child!" she choked on her tears.

" you will and i'd kill you both if you refuse to do so." he grasped her neck and squeezed it a bit. she punched his chest hard enough for him to release his grip.

before he could do anything else, she took the chance and ran out. there's no way that she'll return home. well, it's not even a 'home' for her because she's treated like a dog without a purpose.

she reached the main lobby and a couple of people were looking at her, whispering. the female felt her chest tighten and a tight grip on her throat.
she's sweating bullets feeling all those eyes on her.

" oh my gosh! babe, there you are." and right there, chole had to do something, or else this could be the last time she'd ever see the light of day again.

she screamed as soon as william's hand landed on her waist. " please, somebody helps me! please don't let him take me away!" chole begged.

the crowd stood there dumbfounded till william uttered, " don't worry about her, she just came back from the psych facility." he chuckled nervously.

" no, please. he's lying! i'm not crazy. i need help. my baby and i need help! please, save us." she sobs and pleads.

finally, a young man stepped out of the crowd and approached them. " come with me." he took chole by the hand, but william stopped them.
" where are you taking my girlfriend?"

" she's not your girlfriend, do you see the bruises and cuts on her face and lips? shame on you."

"and you all should be ashamed of yourselves." the young man glared at the crowd and rushed outside with chole.