Save Me

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

he stood in the corner of the party and quickly inject the needle into his veins. he let out a pleasurable sigh and snort the white substance. a dancer approach him and lure him into a bedroom and they had sex.

he woke up the next morning, naked with the woman on top of him. he pushed her away and put his clothes on and throw a couple of 100s on her before leaving.

he put his mask on and immediately left the club. he was feeling a bit hungry but realized that he's in public so he couldn't bring himself to do it. however, his body tremble as he reached for the small bag. he went into some dark alley and pulled his mask down and quickly snort the white substance. he did it again and again and again till the small bag was empty.

"shit" he murmured before rushing to his car. he hopped inside the luxury vehicle and drove home. he went inside and was greeted with silence.

he walked to the living room and sat on the couch in the dark. his phone ringed with a call from his hyung.

suga hyung:
kook, where have you been?
are you alright?

jungkook:
i'm fine, why are you calling
me this early?

suga hyung:
you brat, we have rehearsals today.
you're 2 hours late.

jungkook:
fuck, i forgot hyung.
shit just give me a couple of minutes
i'll be there.

suga hyung:
hurry up.
i can't cover for you
any longer.

jungkook hanged up and rushed
upstairs to the bathroom. he quickly showered and dressed up. but before he left, he looked at the small bag sitting on his nightstand. he looked at it for 2 mins and snatched it up and left his house.

the moment he stepped inside the choreography room, the members glanced at him with worried expressions. hoseok didn't give spare him one. he's already pissed with him for missing 2 hours of rehearsal and this isn't the first time.

as they were dancing, jungkook hopped in and did what he did best. however, he made one wrong move and hoseok finally snapped. " okay that's enough, jungkook."

" what?"

" i said that's enough! you came in and just fucked everything up."

" hyung, if i made a mistake just correct me. screaming at me won't get me to do any better." surprisingly the maknae was calm. " mistake?! you're talking about a fucking mistake? you missed rehearsal for 2 fucking hours and mind you this isn't the first time!" the male yelled and this time something in jungkook switched.