𝑃𝑙𝑎𝑦

꧁𝗦𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘂𝗻𝗶 𝗯𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗴𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝗯'𝘀 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱꧂

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

Mera entered the building and unwelcoming eyes glare at her, making the female feel uncomfortable and threatened.

Ever since students found out about her relationship with Jungkook, things haven't been easy, well to say they became worse than before.

You see, in Mera college, she's known as the typical nerd who knows everything, wears glasses, hair always in a ponytail, and shit. With that, she's always been an easy target for assholes to make fun of her, pull harmful and unnecessary pranks.

Jungkook is aware of the unfair treatment she has been receiving, and he once fought two dudes, leaving one of them paralyzed for messing with his girlfriend.

The ravenette always tries to convince Mera that he truly loves her and the rumors going around aren't true.

She learned to deal with it, she tries avoiding the false gossip about her but it's only creating that dark stormy cloud in her mind.

Mera has friends, Park Jimin, her best best friend since elementary school, and Jungkook's friends who take the female as their younger sister.

Back to the point...

Mera walk to her locker with shaky legs and carefully open it, wishing no tricks this time.

Phew, I hope it stays that way.

A student passes by placing a sticky note on her cheek, before running off.

I spoke too soon...

'ɪ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ғᴇᴇʟ ʙᴀᴅ ғᴏʀ Jᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ? Hᴇ ɪs ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ...ᴀ ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅᴏ ʜᴏᴡ ᴇᴍʙᴀʀʀᴀssɪɴɢ ɪs ᴛʜᴀᴛ? Hᴇ ɪs ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ'

The female blinked away a few tears as she crumpled up the paper and toss it in the trash bin.

"Heyy bub!" Jimin cheerfully back-hug his best friend.

"H-hi minie" she tried to adjust her voice.

"Hey, what's wrong? Who hurt you? Tell me. Did someone mess with you?" The short male frowned.