Kiss Kiss?

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

" yea, he's inside the practice room." the choreographer said to jungkook's girlfriend. " thank you," she smiled and walked inside to see jungkook doing a weverse live. the idol turned around and saw his girlfriend coming in.

he giggled and scrunched his nose. " my baby is here." he placed his mic down and approached her. he lifted her and spins her, kissing her on the lips. " hi, koo." she kissed back placing her hands on his leather jacket.

' omg, it's zora🥹'

' kookie is that zora?'

'  the fact that i can hear them kiss is driving me insane😩'

' awwh she came to see him'

" ugh jungkook you lucky bunny😭😭'

" i wanted to surprise you and i missed you as well." she pouts and kisses him once again. jungkook holds her tight as their lips move in sync. he sighed contentedly in the kiss, inserting his tongue in her mouth. " i missed you more, princess."

' princess? omg, i bet he spoils her🤧'

' yah stop making out and let him practice'

' she misses him that's she came, omooo🥺'

' princess! he calls her princess! oh my goshhh😭😭'

" c'mon go practice, i'll cheer you on." zora giggled and kissed him on the forehead, and went to sit down.
jungkook went back and picked up the mic, he read the comments and shyly laughed. " you guys heard us?"
" aish," he covered his face.

' aww, koo🥰'

jungkook resumed his practice and did the dance for standing next to you. " baby, come dance with me." zora put her phone down and walked up to his boyfriend. " let me tie your hair, love." he took the scrunchie from her and held her hair up in a ponytail. he kisses the side of her head.

' seee i told yall he spoils her.'

' gosh, he's so boyfriend material🤭'

' ARMYS how are we feeling on this fine day, huh?🌚'

' omg, we're about to witness them dance to snty😩'

zora waved at the phone, saying hi to the fans.

' hi prettyyy🥹'

' jungkook is very lucky to have you🥹'

' hiii🥰'

jungkook played the song on the speaker and they started to dance. towards the end, he picked her up and went to the corner, kissing her lips.

' i bet zora lips are swollen right now💀'

' damn kook😭'

' never thought i'd be here watching and hearing this'

' he loves her sm bye omg'

zora cups jungkook's cheeks as he eats her lips. jungkook removed his cap as it was getting in the way, he moved his hands down her waist squeezing it. zora plays with piercings as they continue to make out.

" babe, you need to practice. later, hm?" she says against his mouth. jungkook nods his head but still is kissing her.

' he wasn't lying when he said he wanted to kiss for 5 minutes😏'

zora broke off the kiss causing the idol to pout. " later, my love." she pecked his forehead. " kiss kiss?" he gave her those eyes and zora knew she couldn't resist. " missed you," he whispered before clashing his lips on hers.

' omg, this is hot and cute at the same time.'

' he's such a baby😭😭'

jungkook practiced other songs from his album and the choreographies as well. " you're doing so good, babe." zora cheered him on.

' i'm sickk! they're so cute!😭'

" so tired," he whined and laid his head on her lap. he ended the live early to spend time with his girl. he holds the phone with one hand while the other was around zora's waist. he waved, " say bye princess."

zora smiled and waved goodbye. he turned his phone off and held his baby tight. "love, i'm hungry."
" i can order food, babe. what are you craving?"

" cook for me when we get home." he pecks her lips and closes his eyes. " okay honey." zora caresses his hair and gives him back rubs.

" i love you so much, baby."

----

a/n: short and sweet🤍.