𝐻𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠

☆*:

*:.. ..:*

jungkook parked his 2021 rolls-royce cullinan near the bubble tea shop. he made sure he had his wallet before hopping out of the car. he push his inked fingers through lengthy waves, entering the pastel area.

the male made it to the counter and ring the bell. a woman in her late thirties came from the back and slightly check out the star quarterback.

" how may i help you handsome?" she gawked.
jungkook internally gagged and scan through the menu hanging up.
" i'd like one taro milk tea and one cocoa cream wow."

" anything else, good looking?" the cashier types the order in the touchscreen. " do you have munchkins?"

" yes, would you like to add that?"
jungkook hummed and pulled out his black card to pay. the woman gasped earning a glare from the lip pierced male. " and he got a black card too? he's fucking wealthy." she nibble on her thumb.

jungkook swipe his card, already agitated. he snatch the receipt from the worker and walk to a table to wait for his order. he check his apple watch, already aware that he's late for his first class.

after ten to fifteen minutes of waiting, the star quarterback took his order and left the shop. he place the drinks in the drink holder and speed off to campus. jungkook went through the main entrance and stroll up the stairs.

" yo bro!" jungkook turned to the voice to see namjoon pacing to his direction. " what's up?" he resumes his walk. " oo who's the breakfast for?" the elder queried, " don't worry about it joon. whatcu want?"

" coach said there's practice today."

" i thought he said there isn't none for this week." jungkook grumbled, knowing that the plans he has for tonight are crashed. " yea he send a text this morning to the group chat."

" fuck, bro. i have stuff planned for tonight." he let out a frustrated sigh. " sorry, kook." namjoon pat his back and rush to class.
jungkook aslo went to his class. it was boring as usual since everyone there pisses him off. the cheerleaders still giving him gifts and continue to ask him out.

once lecture was over, jungkook pull out his phone sending a quick text.

jungkook:
meet me in our spot, muffin.

lora:
kk :3

jungkook:
i love you

lora:
i love you more, babe🥺💗

jungkook bite his lip trying to suppress his smile. he sat on the table, waiting. 5 minutes passed by and the door opened, footsteps were audible.

" babyy." lora squeaked and latched herself into her boyfriend's arms. jungkook kiss her cheek, holding her close. " hi muffin."