Ordinary or not?

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

jungkook hopped out of the motorcycle and walked inside the restaurant. his two friends, eunwoo and mingyu were sitting at the table, waiting for him. he greeted the hostess and made his way to their reserved table.
" what took you so long?"  mingyu asks.

" i had to attend a meeting with my producers. i thought it wouldn't take long but it did. did you order already?"

" no, we were waiting for you." eunwoo passes him a menu, whilst looking through his.

" happy birthday to you."

" happy birthday to you,"

" happy birthday to youu,"

across from their table, a pretty young woman was celebrating her 25th birthday with her friends. she giggled, blowing out her candles. jungkook on the other was watching, totally unaware of the waiter who was taking their orders. " you're eating good, today!" her friend gave her a bone-crushing hug. the birthday girl throws her arms up letting out a laugh.

jungkook heart skipped a beat and couldn't help but steal glances at the beauty. " bro, get your head out of the clouds." eunwoo waved his hands in front of him. " huh?" jungkook shook his head, pulling himself out of his thoughts.

he apologizes to the waiter and tells him what he'll be having. " who were you looking at anyway?" eunwoo takes a sip of his drink. " no one." jungkook nibble on his lips and quickly change the subject. mingyu frowns and study his best friend...HARD. " the girl who's celebrating her birthday."

" huh?" eunwoo knotted his eyebrows. " he was looking at the girl. turn around but don't make it too obvious." mingyu instructed. eunwoo did so and his eyes widened.
" delilah jackson? the male face turned pale. " what? what's wrong?" jungkook queried. " stay away from her, bro. i'm begging you, if you want a peaceful life—don't."

" who's she?" mingyu leaned towards eunwoo lowering his tone. " she's one of the most powerful women in new york city. i don't know what she's doing here in seoul."

" a mafia?" jungkook tilted his head, biting his lips. " gosh, don't tell me you're interested." eunwoo grumbled. jungkook turned his attention back to delilah's table to meet her eyes. he gulped as a smirk made its way to her lips. delilah gazed up and down at jungkook, finding the male attractive—too attractive for her good.

she tears her eyes from his and continues her conversation with her friends. jungkook chuckled to himself, " i fear you..." mingyu said earning a slap on the shoulder from eunwoo. soon the waiter served them their meals.
" should we hit the club after this?" jungkook mixes up the ramyeon. " yea, it's been a while." eunwoo uttered, with mingyu agreeing with him.

" girl who are you staring at?" lily, delilah's best friend asks. " no one, are we done?" she wrote a check for the waiter and stood up, adjusting her black dress. lily nodded her head and grabbed her purse. " let's go to the club,"
" i'm not carrying you to the hotel again." lily roll her eyes, making her way to the front desk.