Baby Koo

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

a/n: haven't wrote about little space for a while, so here yall go. happy reading🤍

aerin pov

i woke up with a body lying on me. i stirred a bit, opening my eyes. i push my fingers through his fluffy hair, making sure to massage his temple for a moment. he groaned and dug his face deeper into my neck.

i whimpered feeling a familiar discomfort in my lower abdomen. i need to go to the bathroom real quick.
" koo baby?" i softly whisper. " mommy needs to go to the bathroom, my love." i sigh and begin planting kisses on the side of his head. " nuu, mommy. koo ish slweepy."

" i know my angel." i decided to gently lay him on the bed and walk to the bathroom. i grip the counter as a few tears escape from my eyes. i quickly did my routine and went into the bedroom; wrapped in a towel.

" mommy?" i heard my baby koo calling me. i walked to our shared bed and melted at how adorable he looked.

he's wrapped snugly in the cozy blanket. he looked incredibly soft and vulnerable in his sleep-rumpled state. his tousled hair fell in gentle waves, framing his face like a halo. my pretty baby boy.

" yes my angel?" i plant a soft kiss on his forehead as he snuggles up to me. " why chu weave k-koo?"

" oh no baby. mommy will never leave koo. i was showering, my love." i rocked us back and forth.
"b-but mommy and koo alwish bwath together."
he whimpers and clenches my arm tightly.

" i know, baby. but i had it was an emergency. i hope koo's not mad at mommy, right?" i rub circles behind his back.

my baby boy raised his head and gazed into my eyes. he smiled sleepily barely having the strength to keep his eyes open. " nuu, koo woves mommy." he plants a subtle kiss on my lips.
" muah." i smiled and held him close. " another one, my love." i pucker my lips. " mwah mwah" he repeatedly kissed my lips causing a few giggles to escape my mouth.

" why don't you sleep some more, baby? mommy will be right here when you wake up hm?" i reach for his bunny plushie and give it to him. " otay mommy." i lay him down and cover him with the blanket.

i went to my closet and dressed up putting on baggy joggers and a soft sweater since it was cold outside.
after i was done, i put my hair in a messy ponytail and stepped out of my closet.

i walk to the thermostat and turn the heater on. i hopped in bed and my baby immediately clung onto me like a koala. " i love you so much." i whispered and covered us with the blanket. " koo wov mommy mwore." he mumbles.

i thread my fingers through his messy hair and wrap some strands around my finger.

author pov