His little one

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

jungkook bounce up his knee and continue to stare at the door. he didn't even bother to pay attention to the what the professor was saying. his mind wasn't there at all. he's too worried about his girl.

he lets out a sigh and went through his phone to see that the text message is still left on delivered. he ran his tongue across his lip ring and kept his eyes on the door. he almost jumped out of his seat when the door slide open and a small female made her way through.

she puts her head down to avoid all the stares and proceeds to go seat in her seat in the back row of the lecture hall. she drops her bag to the fall and place her head down the table, her shoulder moving up and down.

jungkook frown and place his hand down her lower back.
" what's wrong, pup?" he softly uttered. the female lift her head up and wipe her tears with the back of her hand, saying. " im tired d-dada," she whimpered and snuggle herself into the arms of her boyfriend.

jungkook eyes widened realizing that his girlfriend has slipped into little space. good thing, they're sitting in the back row. jungkook wrap his arms around her small body and press a couple of kisses on her forehead.
" my muffin didn't get enough sleep hm?"

" n-nuu, sunnie couldn't slweep daddy

jungkook quickly hold her head and plant soft kisses on the side of her head. " it's okay, my darling. daddy is here. i'm here, honey." he rub her back which instantly calmed the female down. she place her head on his chest. jungkook coos and cuddle her. " sleep, baby. i'll wake you up when class is done hm? get some rest, puppy." he peck her head and gently squeeze her arm.

right after class ended, jungkook woke his baby up and they left the lecture room with intertwined hands.
he held her bag along with his, " you wanna go home, my love? you don't have anymore classes left yea?"

suna shakes her head and cling onto her boyfriend with her head on his bicep.
" n-nuu," she said in a murmur. " okay, my love. let's go to my place, hm? you can rest there and later, daddy will take you out to lunch sounds good, sweetheart?"

the little one nods her head and they head out campus to go to the parking garage. jungkook press a couple of kisses on her forehead making her feel so spoiled and warmly. " my sweet girl," he praises and help her get in the passenger seat. he buckled her seatbelt.

" more kissy, dada." she pleaded and cup her boyfriend cheeks in her palm. jungkook coos unable to resist her adorable plea. he leans in and press his lips against hers, showering her with gentle kisses. " sunnie wuv dada kissies." she giggle and his face close to his.

jungkook nuzzle their cheeks and continue to kiss every part of her face. " you deserve all of daddy's kisses, my princess." he said before closing the door and getting in the driver's seat.

" dada?"

" yes, baby?"

" can sunnie gwet boba pwease?" she pouts and gaze into his eyes. " of course, sweetheart." jungkook kisses away her pout and place his hand on her thigh and drove out of the parking garage with his other hand on the wheel.

after a while of driving, jungkook parked his car by the boba shop. he got out and hurriedly made his way to his princess's side, opening the door for her. she blushed and kiss his cheek as a thank you.  jungkook place his hand on her lower back as they walked in the shop.

" pick your flavor, my love." and suna points to the poster that had her favorite drink, oreo wow. jungkook peck the side of her head unable to control himself. he would kiss her everywhere, doesn't matter if they're in public or not.
he loves spoiling his girl.

" anything else, pup?" he caress her curls, his gaze only soft for his sweet girl. she shakes her head and snuggle herself into his arms. jungkook ordered it for her, along with his drink. he paid with his black card and they waited for a bit before the cashier gave him the drinks.
" twank chu dada."  her eyes sparkled.

" anything for my baby girl." jungkook tickle her sides they went in the car. " you want daddy to help, honey?"
suna nod her head as she was struggling to put the straw in. jungkook reached over and gently took it from her, guiding it into the cup of her boba. " all done, princess." jungkook handed her the cup and watched as she took a sip, her face lighting up.

" is it just how you like it, baby?" he asked, his heart swelling with warmth. " yesh dada. it tastes shoo goodie." she squealed and move her legs back and forth.
" i'm glad, honey. let's go home."

jungkook plant a lingering kiss on her forehead and drove them to his place—his penthouse. " welcome home, my love." he peck her lips and took her upstairs to his bedroom. " hwome wit dada." she squealed and hug her boyfriend tight. " aww my sweet girl. i love you so much hm?" jungkook cup her cheeks and bring their mouth in a warm tender kiss.

suna kissed back the best way she could, circling her arms around him. jungkook pulled away making her whine, " i'll give you more later, puppy. let's get into something comfortable yea? i want my baby to get enough rest hm?" jungkook says, putting some hair behind her ear.

he went over to the closet and slide the glass door open so he could walk in. suna skipped over and cling to him like kola. " what clothes you wanna wear, petal."
suna tug on the hoodie that he's wearing. " thish dada. sunnie wan thish."

jungkook didn't hesitate, he pulled his hoodie over his head and hand it to his baby. he's now in his white tank top with his muscles out and full sleeve tattoos.
suna blush and turn her face away, " dada ish hot." she whined causing jungkook to smirk.

" you want my shirt off too hm?" he teased and she hummed in response. jungkook remove the tank top and now he's only left in his black sweatpants.
suna changed into her boyfriend's hoodie and made grabby hands towards him.

jungkook peck her lips and lift her up, entering the bedroom. he lays her on the bed and crawl on top. he covers her face with innocent kisses and admire her beauty. " my sweet girl. so beautiful for me. so pretty for me, aren't you my love?" he cradle her cheek and she leans in his touch. " sunnie ish pwetty fo daddy."

" so pretty for me and only me." he gave her a eskimo kiss and softly kiss her lips. suna hug his neck and pull him close, she wants him close as possible. jungkook laid on her, but he made sure not put his full weight on her.
" dada ish so warm," she giggle against his mouth. jungkook blow raspberries in her neck, " oh my sweet girl," suna laugh and squirm in his hold.

" i love you baby." he peck her lips again and again.