𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

    ☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

as jungkook stirs awake, he reaches out and gently runs his fingers through his baby girl's soft curls. he leans in and presses warm kisses on her face, whilst caressing her back.

he instinctively wrap his arm around the sleeping female and pulled her closer, snuggling into her.
" mhm, i love you so much, petal. i love you more than anything in this universe, sweetheart." jungkook whispers in her ear.

jungkook grab his phone and checks the time. it's 9:30am. he slowly gets out of bed and not forgetting to kiss his petal on the cheek before heading to the washroom.

once he was done showering and brushing his teeth, jungkook enter the bedroom with a towel around his waist, his wet hair and tattoos full on display.

his petal was awake by then but hiding inside the duvet. jungkook chuckles and made his way to the bed and sat down. " good morning, my love." he says huskily.

" g-good morning, babe." she blushes. " hey, let me see you, sweetheart. why are you hiding from me hm?" jungkook inch forward and slowly remove the duvet. his petal peeks out of the blanket with flushed cheeks. " what's gotten my baby all red hm?" jungkook raises his eyebrow causing his petal to whine.

"n-nothing ggukie." she fiddle with her fingers and averted eye contact with her boyfriend. jungkook wasn't having it. " hey, look at me baby." turn her head towards him. " do you have a fever, baby?" he gently touches her forehead but it wasn't heating at all.

his petal shakes her head mumbling a small ' no.'  "then what's the matter, princess?" jungkook softly lower his tone which wasn't a good idea for his baby because her face became even more redder.

" n-nothing," she says and proceeds to look away. " you don't wanna tell your babe?" jungkook frowns a bit cause his petal always tells him everything.

" it's e-embarrassing, ggukie. i don't want you laughing at me or anything." she whines. " never will i ever do that, baby. tell me what's going on, hm?" jungkook caresses her cheek.

" okay," she gave in. " i had a dream last night." she pauses and gaze into jungkook's eyes causing his heart to skip a beat or two. " and what happened in the dream, my love?"

" it's embarrassing to say." she nibbles on her lower lip and turns her gaze away from her boyfriend.
" hey what did i say before, bubble?" jungkook uttered. " in the dream, y-you uhm made love to me." she finally said and cover her face in embarrassment.

" baby, nothing is embarrassing about that hm?" the male leans forward and pecks his petal on the lips. " really?" she traces the tiger lily tattoo on his arm. " of course, princess."

" can we do it?" she whispers and surprisingly jungkook heard her but he wanted his petal to speak up. " i can't hear you, baby. what was that?"
" can you make love to me?" she spoke in a whisper.