His Hidden Love

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

the female scroll through twitter as she watch videos of fans posting her boyfriend overseas interview. she came across one video where her boyfriend was explaining something and his hands were shaking uncontrollably.

her heart dropped and she watched the video over and over again. she sighed and turn her phone off.
" why were my baby's hands trembling? he looked so tired." she says to herself and make her way to the kitchen.

she prepared breakfast since her boyfriend will be coming home in an hour. she can't go to the airport and surprise him like she wants to because they're secretly dating.

they've been dating since 2019.

once she was done with breakfast, she brought it upstairs to their shared bedroom and cover it nicely so it can still stay fresh and warm.

just then she heard the door open and close. she went down the hall and met face to face with her boyfriend who looked like he's about to pass out.
" hi my love, hi." she whispered and hug him tight.

jungkook let out a shaky sigh and circle his arms around her. " i missed you, baby. i missed you so much. i'm tired, baby. angel, im so tired. it's like i've been working for days without sitting down." tears filled his eyes.

" im sorry, honey but i'll make sure you relax for the rest of the day hm? i made us breakfast. we'll eat, take a bath and cuddle sounds good, my bun?" she wipe his tears and peck his lips. jungkook nod his head and nuzzle their noses. she closed her eyes and hold him tight.

jungkook lean in wanting a kiss from the woman he loves. she softly kisses him, caress the scar on his cheek. jungkook hummed as their lips move in perfect sync. he depart her lips with his teeth and slide his tongue in her mouth.

the kiss soon became sloppy and heated, " b-babe," she tap his shoulder so they could stop the kiss—she needs air.
" one more, baby." jungkook said against her lips and deepen the kiss.

he couldn't help it.

to him, shania's lips were addicting and he can never get enough every time they kiss.

he loves her a lot.

no, like a lot a lot.

jungkook met shania in new york time square when BTS performed at new year's in 2019. actually, they met at the hotel that shania worked at and they clicked immediately during their first conversation.

shania found jungkook english very cute and there was a moment where he'd ask namjoon to teach him a couple of words in english so he could impress shania.
sadly, he had to go back to seoul so they exchanged numbers and promised each other they'll continue to talk despite the different time zones. they'd call each other almost everyday and their feelings for each other intensified.