Soul Bond

a/n: yes, i cried while writing this

a/n: yes, i cried while writing this. so, please show it some love🤍.

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

" sweetheart, i'm off to work. i made you breakfast, come eat it quick before it gets cold. i also left my black card on the table if you want anything, and let me know when you're going out hm? just to be safe, my angel." jungkook knocked on the guest bedroom door, slowly leaning his body against it.

" i won't be going anywhere, i promise. have fun at work and don't over do it." his wife said, her voice hoarse from all the crying. " can i see you, honey. i missed you." the tattooed artist pleaded.

" we're not doing this again, jungkook. just leave me alone and go to work." she harshly said, but she didn't mean for it to be like that. it's just too much on her right now.

jungkook nibble on his lower lip and left for work. he spend the first 20 minutes in the car, crying and every time he sees a couple with a child, his heart will dropped and the tears won't stop flowing in.

moments later, he walked inside his luxurious studio and his workers happily greeted him. " good morning, boss."
jungkook bowed and didn't say anything.
" boss, we have a huge project coming in and i think we'll be staying in over night." hoseok sat on the chair and hand the sketch to him.

jungkook hands trembled his eyes scanning the tattoo sketch from a client. his eyes glistened but he composed himself. " this is beautiful, is he coming in today?"

hoseok nod his head saying, " his wife gave birth yesterday and he wants to surprise her."
jungkook throat started to burn from keeping all the sobs in. " alright, set up equipments i'll be right back. also call him and confirm that it's been approved and he can come in." the boss instructed his assistant and made his way upstairs to his office.

he shuts the door and lock it breathing heavily. his head started to spin, his hand shake, and he clings onto things in his office for support. beads of sweat form on his forehead as his body temperature rises, yet he feels a cold chill running down his spine.

now, jungkook experiences with panic attacks, knew how to control it. he takes slow and deep breaths, inhaling deeply and then exhaling slowly to regulate his breathing. he tried his hardest to relax himself and clear his mind.

he slide down his door and covered his face with shaky hands. the water from his eyes begin to overflow once again. he didn't scream or do anything, he just sat there silently crying. he spent a few minutes in his office before walking out.

the boss descend down the stairs to see his client waiting for him on the couch.
" hello mr jeon," he bowed and brought out his hand to shake the famous tattooists hand. " hello, you ready?" he asks and the client nodded his head. jungkook also got himself ready and sat on the chair.