𝐾𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑀𝑦 𝑆𝑜𝑢𝑙 𝑝𝑡.2

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

It's been months since Jungkook has been living with Areum. And let's say, the two have grown quite close, more than expected actually. To Jungkook, he and his wolf quickly became attached to the younger.

Possessively protective, Areum has no problem with it..she loves it.

Areum has just arrived from work, being greeted with strong arms and the familiar scent she adores so much.

"Koo" She clutched tightly on his shirt.

'𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴' Gguk, Jungkook wolf growl

"Hey baby, you alright?" He lifts her chin and study her face carefully

Areum shook her head as she let out a shaky sob.

'𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗹𝗶𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝘂𝗽𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻!' The wolf snapped

'Gguk calm down'

"Bun what happened?" Jungkook wipes her tears away with his thumb.

"My b-boss h-harassed m-me" She cries hardly

'𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗺 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻, 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁?'

"What did he do love?" The male voice deepened

"He tried to k-kiss m-me and i s-slapped him to stop him, but it only made him angry. So he c-choked me" 

Jungkook's hands made their way to the scarf around her throat, showing bruises and handprints on her neck.

Jungkook's eyes flickered red and his jaw tighten.

"I'm sorry my angel. I'm so sorry" Jungkook hold her against him, smoothing her back.

'Gguk, we are tearing that fucker apart tonight and i mean it'  Jungkook was livid.

'𝗕𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝘄𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲!'

"Go change out of your work clothes babe. Meet me in the bathroom" Jungkook kiss her forehead

Areum whines and nuzzle her face deeper into Jungkook's neck, taking in his scent. Jungkook smiles and snuggles himself into her.

"Let's go love" He picks her up by the thighs, and arrives in the bedroom in a matter of seconds.

"Can I wear your shirt, please?" She plays with his lips

"Sure love" Jungkook kiss her fingers and took off his shirt, handing it to her and speeding his way to the bathroom

Areum changed out of her uniform and placed on the shirt, which slipped down her thighs. She went in the mirror and touch her neck with shaky hands. She covered her face and cry silently.