18

"Holy shit, this is too scary." Rao was used to the cruelty of the world, and when Yu Sang found out about it the next day, he couldn't help but angrily said, "That man is really not human."

Wu Rui, who has always been good-tempered, spoke with anger, "This kind of person should be kept in prison for the rest of his life!"

"That's not true," another doctor continued, "I heard that the police interrogated him overnight yesterday, and he was locked up after the first interrogation! I heard from the nurse on duty that he kept yelling for babysitting when he was in the hospital. It was strange at that time, and no one asked his opinion, why was he excited there?"

His face was full of disdain, "I just found out now, no wonder he insisted on keeping the baby, it turned out that he was the one who killed his wife."

Zhang Yun's husband was suspected of poisoning and domestic violence and falsely reported his illness, and has been detained in the detention center.

After Zhang Yun regained consciousness, the Public Security Bureau came to the hospital to investigate and collect evidence.

According to Zhang Yun's confession, after she had a dispute with her husband, the suspect beat her and pushed her down the middle of the stairs. After Zhang Yun tried to call for help, the suspect grabbed a bottle from the corridor and stuffed Zhang Yun. Zhang Yun's mouth was beaten for a second time. It was not until Zhang Yun passed out that he realized that the bottle was actually a pesticide discarded by others.

The suspect panicked for a moment and rushed his wife to the hospital, but he didn't dare to admit his atrocities, which almost delayed Zhang Yun's treatment.

After complaining about the scum, Wu Rui said to Jiang Xu with emotion: "You and Fang Yu have too poisonous eyes and quick reactions. If it were us, let alone call the police, maybe we wouldn't be able to find out the patient so quickly. Poisoned."

As he spoke, his voice suddenly paused, "By the way, I haven't asked yet. I heard that you and Fang Yu performed the surgery together last night?"

Jiang Xu raised his eyelids, and took a sip of the soup carefully.

"Um."

His current diet has completely changed from cola fried chicken to the health crock pot soup at the entrance of the hospital. Although most of them vomit after drinking, he is still drinking tirelessly.

"Really?" Wu Rui was stunned. "I didn't believe it when I heard it from others. How long has it been since the two of you have been on the same operating table since you left your teacher? Is it better to restore the old one?"

"We didn't have a good relationship," Jiang Xu said.

"Okay," Wu Rui expected his reaction, and said with a smile, "Then let's change the word, let's turn it into a treasure. I heard from Xiao Ting at the nurse's station that Fang Yu went to ask her to borrow a hot water bottle in the middle of the night. I lent it to you, when did the two of you have such a strong relationship." He said in amazement.

Jiang Xu stopped holding the spoon, and he knew that according to Xiaoting's personality, within one night, the entire Jihua Obstetrics and Gynecology Department would know that Shen Fangyu had lent him a hot water bottle.

A familiar voice suddenly appeared behind him, and Shen Fangyu greeted Wu Rui with a smile, "Angkor."

"Yo Fangyu, I'm talking about you with Jiang Xu." He enthusiastically waved to Shen Fangyu.

Shen Fangyu smiled, very self-aware, "That's probably not talking about me, but scolding me."

"How could it be?" just now saw the dawn of the relationship between the two, the eldest brother Wu Rui was determined to clear up the misunderstanding between his two good juniors, he warmly invited Shen Fangyu and said, "Come here and sit together."