27

Finally, before Ma Hao was taken away by the security guards, Jiang Xu finally held his hand mercifully, pulled it, and reattached his dislocated wrist, "If you don't worry, you can spray some Yunnan Baiyao when you go back."

The people in the waiting area didn't know what was going on inside, they only knew that a aggressive man broke in just now, and after a while, a group of security guards came and escorted him away. Will someone suddenly come with a stretcher later and take away some **** person?

However, I didn't see any doctors being carried out until I finished the queue and left.

The doctors in the outpatient room got off work at about the same time. Jiang Xu took off his white coat and came out of the office, just in time to meet Shen Fangyu who was in the opposite outpatient room.

"Don't thank me?" Shen Fangyu took the initiative to talk.

Since the two broke up unhappy that time, the two of them have hardly spoken, and when they occasionally meet, they are as yin and yang as before today's consultation, but now... Jiang Xu glanced at him.

"Thanks."

Because Shen Fangyu didn't interrupt this time, the thank you finally came out in full.

Shen Fangyu looked quite surprised, "You didn't get hurt today, did you? Did that **** hit you on the head? How could I hear such words from you?"

"..." Jiang Xu: "Then I will take it back."

"do not-"

Jiang Xu glanced at Shen Fangyu, who said kindly, "Okay, I know you're not hurt, can you stop looking at me like that, your eyes make me suspect that you're going to open a ladle for me."

Jiang Xu withdrew his gaze, but Shen Fangyu said to himself, "It's good that you're not injured." He seemed to be caught in some memory, thinking about it, and suddenly laughed to himself, "It can be used today, we two used to Those fights were not in vain."

Jiang Xu's eyes flickered.

Shen Fangyu's words reminded him of some past events.

His first contact with melee combat was actually in the physical education class of the university. He used to be a good student and didn't fight much. At most, he learned a little taekwondo when he was a child. When he was in college, A Medical University used the excuse that doctors must learn to protect themselves. , directly listed "close combat" as a compulsory course.

As we all know, compulsory courses need to be counted as credits, and credits will affect weighting and grade points.

Because of the large amount of medical students, A Medical University has always arranged classes in units of classes, fixed seats and fixed time, and did not give students the opportunity to choose their own courses, so Jiang Xu and Shen Fangyu were also in the same class for the fighting class.

So the close combat class became another battlefield for Jiang Xu and Shen Fangyu.

The results of this class are composed of each action assessment, physical fitness assessment and the final one-on-one fighting competition. For the sake of fairness, the physical education teacher arranged the comprehensive scores of the previous few times in order, and then the first and second place competitions, 3rd and 4th place races...and so on.

In order to minimize the ability gap between the two sides of the game, the winner can get an additional three points.

Coincidentally, Shen Fangyu and Jiang Xu tied for first place in the comprehensive scores in the previous few times, and the teacher naturally put them into the same group. At that time, the teacher didn't realize what a wrong decision he had made.