46

Outside the glass window, inside the bright yellow car, the mentioned colleague of Jiang Xu parked the car on the side of the road and was quietly watching the bustling restaurant. From his angle, he could just see most of Jiang Xu's profile, but he couldn't see the person opposite Jiang Xu.

Is Miss Cao pretty?

She should be pretty, Shen Fangyu thought, otherwise, why would Jiang Xu smile so brightly at her.

He had never smiled at him like that.

Shen Fangyu took a deep breath, pressed the center of his brows, and felt that his sour and jealous look was really sick. He couldn't even figure out why he came here chasing Jiang Xu's car and parked here for an hour. Watch Jiang Xu date in the corner of the dollar.

Before coming here, he received an email from the editor of the magazine. After being changed beyond recognition by him, his unlucky student's paper finally passed the preliminary review. Son, he should seize the time to help the students revise their thesis, instead of watching Jiang Xu eating with others here.

But the accelerator was right under Shen Fangyu's feet, but he couldn't move a step.

Maybe it's because the night is darker and the dew is heavier, and after another day of tiredness, the tired brain will not get a rest, and it will retaliate and spread countless thoughts that make me feel bad.

For example... Shen Fangyu thought, if he didn't have that child, Jiang Xu could fall in love with Ms. Cao, get married, become the dean's son-in-law, have a happy family, love sweetly, and then have a prosperous career in office and career advancement.

With Jiang Xu's talent, he will probably be able to achieve financial freedom at the age of forty. If he wants to continue to struggle, he may become the youngest dean of Jihua. If he wants to rest, he may be able to retire early without pressure. Enjoy the life delayed by studying medicine.

This realization made Shen Fangyu couldn't help thinking of some old things, some old things about filling in the volunteers for the college entrance examination.

After Shen Fangyu got his grades in the college entrance examination, the admissions teachers from the top universities contacted him. In fact, no matter how high-ranked the school was, when the admissions office competed for first-class high-quality students like the number one scholar, they always used He tried his best, no different from a salesperson in a clothing store struggling to yell.

First, he boasted about his school and major, and then told the students how much scholarship they could get as if they were discounting in a clothing store. There is also a common saying: "Our clothes are selling well, and someone just bought them before you came here. Bought a set."

Applied to the admissions, it becomes "Let me tell you quietly, another science champion who is tied with you in City B is also planning to come to our school." The teacher of the admissions office gave Shen Fangyu a silent look, The implication is nothing more than using Jiang Xu's choice to influence Shen Fangyu's choice.

Shen Fangyu, who had been listening casually to the teacher of the admissions office, paused, "He applied to your school?"

"That's right," said the teacher of the Admissions Office of Medical University A proudly, "Which school in the country can compare with us in terms of medical major?"

At that time, one or two months had passed since the time I met Jiang Xu after the college entrance examination. Shen Fangyu thought that after the score was awarded, Jiang Xu, who spoke wild words, would give up to him in desperation, but what he didn't expect was that, They even tied.