47

Shen Fangyu felt as if the nerves in his brain had suddenly broken. For a long time, he seemed to be unable to hear the sound of the outside world, and even his consciousness was a little chaotic.

"That...is a good thing." He said restlessly, as if he couldn't quite understand what he was talking about, and why he said these words, "Congratulations."

Jiang Xu looked at him with a complicated expression.

"Why this expression?" Shen Fangyu said, "You should be happy."

He sat up straight, turned on his laptop, and began to search for the latest news. Sure enough, Dr. Kenn's article stirred up thousands of waves in the field, and related discussions were raging. He clicked on the magazine's website, and it still couldn't be refreshed Come out the interface.

— It is easy to get stuck on foreign websites. At this moment, I am afraid that countless colleagues from all over the world are flocking to download and read Dr. Kenn's articles and related data.

"The internet is too bad." Shen Fangyu said, "I can't enter the website."

Jiang Xu paused, "I'm done."

"Sure enough, it's your home's WIFI. I'm not familiar with it. I only let you log in, not me." Shen Fangyu said with a self-deprecating smile.

Jiang Xu slightly frowned, "What are you talking about?"

Maybe it was because of drinking some wine that his already tired brain became a little numb. Shen Fangyu didn't want to hide his emotions a little bit, "Is there something wrong with what I said? I'm just a guest, you know, your WIFI also understands. "Only he doesn't understand.

"Don't be drunk."

Jiang Xu used WeChat to transmit the data to him, then turned on the projection in the living room, connected the computer data to it, and turned on Dr. Kenn's surgery video to start playing.

The whole video lasted more than four hours, and the angle of view was very clear. The two of them sat at the end of the sofa, watching each other in silence, and occasionally exchanged a word or two in the middle, just like when they were studying with Director Cui.

Dr. Kenn is indifferent and arrogant, but his technique is indeed very superb, and he is also decisive and accurate in his judgment in the face of emergencies during surgery. He is an excellent surgeon.

Four hours seems to be a long time, but it seems a little short on this night. With a series of jumping and excited "Congratulations!", the video playback ended, and the blackened screen began to scroll the list of thanks.

Jiang Xu reached out and pressed pause with the remote control, and the living room suddenly became quiet, but no one made a sound.

According to the past, they should quickly start analyzing, discussing and summarizing the operation, but the atmosphere between them today was a bit strange, Jiang Xu didn't speak, neither did Shen Fangyu.

The moonlight outside the window is very cool, and the first batch of autumn leaves have begun to fall.

After a long silence, Shen Fangyu spoke first.

"I checked the information, because there are too few related cases, and there is no sufficient evidence to show that the risk of male abortion surgery is definitely lower than that of caesarean section. Although you are doing abortion, considering the potential risks, compared with laparoscopy, I tend to Open your stomach directly."

He pointed to the projection, "Kenn did laparotomy, and this is the most complete video material we have obtained so far. Besides, the body structure of men is different from that of women. Opening the laparotomy allows the surgeon to feel the structure of the entire abdominal cavity." Much clearer and more intuitive."