72

At nine o'clock in the morning, in the locker room of the operating room of Jihua Hospital.

Jiang Xu changed into a dark green scrub suit and came out of the dressing room, and the door next to him just opened.

"Come in." The peach-eyed man leaned against the door and waved to Jiang Xu.

The lovers in the passionate love period are like the golden candy boiled in the hands of old craftsmen, wishing to stick together every minute.

However, lovers in the passionate love period also have to work, especially the two expectant fathers who have to earn milk powder for their children.

It's not easy for them to be too intimate in front of outsiders, they can only be tender at every turn.

Jiang Xu glanced to make sure there was no one around, then walked into the locker room, folded his elbows and asked, "What are you doing?"

Shen Fangyu stuffed two pieces of chocolate into his hand-washing pocket, "I want to bribe Dr. Jiang and lend me Jiang Xu for half a minute."

Jiang Xu took out the chocolate from his pocket, tore open the packaging bag and fed it into his mouth. The just right fragrance of cocoa butter intertwined with his lover's eyes that were stickier than chocolate, and sparks were easily collided in the narrow dressing room.

It was clear that no one spoke, but the air became sweet and greasy.

Finally, Jiang Xu stuffed the packing bag into his pocket, turned around and unlocked the locker room, "It's half a minute, I'm leaving."

However, after waiting for a while, Dr. Jiang didn't wait for a reply, but a kiss on the back of his neck from his lover who was caught off guard.

Doctor Jiang, who opened the lock, paused, put one hand in his pocket, and turned to meet Shen Fangyu's gaze.

The latter lowered his eyelashes, his eyes fell on his lips, and the corners of his mouth were stained with a smile.

After a while, Jiang Xu asked, "Do you want to kiss?"

So in the end, Dr. Shen asked Dr. Jiang for another half-minute credit, and bought a chocolate-flavored kiss by the way.

The two straightened their clothes, came out of the dressing room one after the other, washed their hands side by side in silence, and finally walked back to their respective operating rooms.

Under the mask, there are hidden traces of the most tacit ambiguity.

After the parting in the morning, the next time we meet will be at the dinner table in the lounge.

The surgeon is busy with his work. Although there is a cafeteria, he can't eat there a few times a year. It's a mix of various takeaways.

The lounge is very lively tonight, because there are two doctors treats, one contracted milk tea, the other contracted fried chicken, the reason is exactly the same - they are all in love.

It stands to reason that it should be very rare for both of them to leave their singles on the same day.

But when everyone in the department heard that Dr. Jiang and Dr. Shen were the guests, they were not surprised at all.

Thinking about it, I even felt that these two people might really be so involved that they even started talking on the same day when they fell in love.

This makes Jiang Xu, who wants to hint to everyone a little bit, that the protagonist of the relationship may be the two of them, very depressed.

He listened to the gossip and discussions of others, and found that there was not even a single person who suspected that he and Shen Fangyu had digested it internally.