61

Jiang Xu's bedroom, at three forty-five in the morning.

Four and a half hours had passed since Shen Fangyu closed his eyes and prepared to sleep.

He's a little depressed.

Under the cover of a quilt, Jiang Xu slept soundly with his back to his back, holding the pink rabbit in his arms. Shen Fangyu only felt that his whole back was numb.

He opened his eyes, wanting to take a look at the moon outside the window, and catch his breath by the way.

—In order to avoid staying in bed, Jiang Xu usually does not draw the curtains on non-scheduled days. His house has a good view and there are not many shelters. Shen Fangyu used to like to sit on his floor and watch the scenery.

However, within a minute of his watching, a very impersonal cloud drifted over silently, bit by bit, completely covering the moon.

Shen Fangyu: "..."

Be petty.

After complaining about the dark clouds, Shen Fangyu couldn't help turning around, looking at Jiang Xu's back.

Jiang Xu likes to sleep with his body arched and his head buried in the quilt. Shen Fangyu often complains that he sleeps suicidally, and one day he will suffocate himself to death.

Sure enough, at this moment Jiang Xu covered half of his head with the quilt again.

Shen Fangyu tugged for him, trying to get his head out, but the result was probably a little loud. Jiang Xu babbled impatiently, slapped his hand away, and turned over.

At this moment, the quilt did not cover Jiang Xu's mouth and nose anymore, his breath was close at hand, and it all fell on Shen Fangyu's chin, warm and moist, making the latter's heart burn.

With a guilty conscience, Shen Fangyu turned back and turned his back to Jiang Xu, trying to avoid his interference, but his heartbeat became faster and faster, so fast that Shen Fangyu couldn't help but want to reach out and cover his ears.

Although it is possible that most of the sounds he hears now come from bone conduction, covering his ears is of no use... But in short, it can alleviate a little bit.

Unexpectedly, just when Shen Fangyu was furious, evil turned to the guts, and decided to do this, Jiang Xu suddenly raised his hand and hugged him from behind as if he had predicted it.

With a tremor in his heart, Shen Fangyu's bound arms froze in place, unable to move at all.

Different from sleeping back to back, when Shen Fangyu was hugged from behind, his entire back was wrapped by Jiang Xu's chest, which was very warm and soft.

The position of the lower back can even clearly feel something pressing against him.

- That's Jiang Xu's protruding belly, the child of the two of them.

With this recognition, Shen Fangyu rolled his Adam's apple almost imperceptibly, and his brain felt a little feverish.

He lay motionless on the bed like a fixed spell, like a statue that had already dried up, as if all the nerves in his body had converged to his back, and he was so sensitive that even the slightest movement could make his scalp explode. Thoughts also become extremely long.

I don't know how long it has passed, until the stingy dark clouds exposed the moon, Jiang Xu still hasn't let go.

His body was stiff and sore, and his heart was beating wildly. Shen Fangyu suspected that if Jiang Xu didn't let go, he would have to call 120 for an ambulance.