74

In Jiang Xu's bedroom, the two doctors leaned side by side on the head of the bed, repeatedly searching the Internet for information about Albert and the operation.

It has been three days since the operation, and there is no news from country S. It is probably because Albert's high profile has attracted the attention of the world. People from all walks of life around the world have rampant doubts about "whether the operation failed and whether the patient is still alive". In the end, it has evolved into doubts about country S.

The news continued to ferment, and the government of country S never made any response to related issues, and Albert also canceled all social accounts, as if he had disappeared from the world.

Some people rumored that Albert was detained because he brought shame to the country, and some people said that Albert had fled abroad because of the failure of the surgery. However, what happened after the operation was ignored by the spokesperson of country S. Physicians Worldwide's request for clarification was silent on it.

"I want to go to country S to find Albert." Shen Fangyu put down his tablet and said suddenly.

"Can you find him?" Jiang Xu asked.

"I'm not sure either," Shen Fangyu said, "but he gave me his relatively private address at the time, saying that I could find him anytime I was free. If he hadn't gone abroad, there might be hope."

Ever since Albert announced that he was going to have this operation, Shen Fangyu has been actively contacting him.

Self-confident people probably like to talk to people who are well-versed in the world, and Shen Fangyu is used to coaxing people. After a few days, Albert claimed that Shen Fangyu was his soul confidant, although they only had a few conversations after the academic salon. Talk to mail.

Even when the chat was happiest, Albert left Shen Fangyu the address of his villa in the suburbs of country S, and he was welcome to visit at any time.

After the accident in his operation, Shen Fangyu never called Albert again, and no one responded to his emails. He asked other colleagues who knew Albert and got no news. After much deliberation, Shen Fangyu decided to go to S Country trip.

"I have to try." He said to Jiang Xu: "Even if he really failed, I still have to know how he failed and what happened that day."

There are too few successful references, and every failed reference needs to be treated with caution.

"I applied for a visa to go to country S before, and today I told Director Cui that she knew I was going to find Albert and granted me a five-day leave." He took Jiang Xu's shoulders, "I'll be right back soon, okay?" he asked.

Jiang Xu was stunned for a moment, and suddenly realized belatedly that he and Shen Fangyu hadn't been separated for so long since they moved in together. The pressure came back within three days.

He was silent for a while, and said to Shen Fangyu, "I'm fine. If you can't squat for him in five days, you can stay for seven days or half a month." He confessed, "If there is a problem with Mr. Cui, I will help You bear it first."

"It's okay, Director Cui said, if things don't go well, you can extend my extension for a few more days, at worst I'll deduct a few days from my salary, don't worry too much," Shen Fangyu looked into Jiang Xu's eyes and assured, "Seven days at the latest, I will Definitely come back."

Jiang Xu lowered his eyelashes and nodded. After a long while, he said, "Let me know when you book the ticket, and I'll take you to the airport."

"There are few air tickets to go there, and the time is not good," Shen Fangyu said, "I asked Zhang Cheng to take me. You are not feeling well, so don't be tired if you can. The airport is so far away, and driving is too tiring."