45

With the deepening of autumn in City A, the Mid-Autumn Festival, together with the full moon, is finally long overdue.

The gate of the hospital seemed to be a layer of enchantment, and the festive atmosphere did not spread to Jihua at all. There were only a lot of patients, and the exhausted medical staff walked in a hurry.

As soon as Jiang Xu came out of the operating room, he ran into Shen Fangyu who was changing clothes in the locker room.

"Hurry up, hurry up," Shen Fangyu urged him while holding the phone, "I asked Li Sheng to watch in the auditorium. He said that the actual performances of our previous shows were shorter than expected, so let's hurry up."

"Why is it earlier?" Jiang Xu calculated the time, he should come out an hour earlier than the performance time.

"You treat everyone as seriously as you, and you can perform as long as you want?"

The Administration Office stipulated that each program should not be shorter than five minutes. Obviously these busy doctors and nurses had no intention of following the rules, they just made do to perform and then ran away.

"I'm going to change some clothes." Jiang Xu took out the uniform from the cabinet and was about to go to the cubicle of the locker room. Shen Fangyu said, "You can change here, anyway, there is no one at the moment."

Even if there are other people, the locker room in Jihua's operating room is separate for men and women, so it doesn't hurt.

Jiang Xu's hand paused, "Aren't you human?"

"..." Shen Fangyu turned his back calmly, and when he heard a moment of silence behind him, rustling sounds began to come from behind him, and he suddenly felt a little frizzy in his heart.

In fact, he didn't think about it that much at first, but Jiang Xu let him avoid it like this, but it made him feel a little ghostly thoughts, and the subtle thoughts seemed to be suspended in the air, which he couldn't touch or see through.

Fortunately, Jiang Xu moved fast enough, before Shen Fangyu's inexplicable emotions fermented, he patted Shen Fangyu's shoulder, "Let's go."

The two fought all the way from the locker room to the auditorium. Because they walked too fast, their coats were blown up. Jiang Xu originally wanted to run over, but Shen Fangyu suddenly stopped him. Jiang Xu remembered him in a flash. It is no longer suitable for regular running.

With the progress of the pregnancy, the early pregnancy reaction has gradually faded, and the frequency of occurrence is getting lower and lower. After taking various nutritional supplements, vitamin calcium tablets, the adverse reactions caused by pregnancy are very few.

Jiang Xu knew that it would be about two months before the symptoms of obvious discomfort reappeared, and the current period was almost the most comfortable time in pregnancy.

When things became more and more, Jiang Xu would occasionally forget the existence of the child and neglect some small details in life. Unexpectedly, Shen Fangyu, who was not pregnant, could remember it very clearly.

Hurrying to the backstage, Li Sheng quickly greeted them both, "Brother Shen, Doctor Jiang, you two are finally here!"

He was as anxious as an ant on a hot pot seeing a savior from heaven. He didn't dare to breathe, and said in one breath: "The next show will be you guys! Just now Director Cui came backstage to see if you were there. Come on, she said that if it's time for the performance, let me go up before the two of you come, how could I!"

Jiang Xu and Shen Fangyu looked at each other when they heard the words, and at the same time looked at Li Sheng, and said in unison: "Sorry for being early."