84

It rained all night, and when the curtains were drawn, there was only bright sunlight covering the room.

In the tired and lazy morning after the incident, Dr. Jiang didn't have to go to work, and Dr. Shen had to go out to earn money for milk powder.

The two of them got used to getting up at the same time, the moment Shen Fangyu pressed the alarm clock, Jiang Xu opened his eyes, Shen Fangyu kissed his forehead, covered his eyes with the palm of his hand, and asked softly, "Is there any discomfort? "

When I went to take a shower after tossing around last night, it was probably because the mirror was too dazzling, so I didn't know why it happened again.

Pregnancy already exhausted his physical strength. After the second time, Jiang Xu's legs were so weak that he didn't even bother to use the shower, and he fell asleep directly leaning against the bathtub. In the end, Shen Fangyu washed him and carried him back to the bed.

Jiang Xu shook his head, obviously very sleepy, he didn't want to say much.

Shen Fangyu didn't bother him anymore, and got up wearing his slippers, "I'm getting up, sleep a little longer, and I'll put breakfast on the table for you later."

Jiang Xu said "Yes", and Shen Fangyu stared at his lover's sleeping face for a long time, but he still couldn't hold back and lowered his head, pressing his face to his lips, "Kiss me."

Jiang Xu closed his eyes and raised the corners of his mouth, and touched Shen Fangyu's side face.

A day of struggle and beauty begins here. For the first time after get off work, Dr. Shen doesn't want to work overtime and introverted at all, and walks out of the hospital gate as if he had returned to his heart.

However, Dr. Shen, who was in a good mood, saw his elder brother whom he had not seen for many days at the entrance of the hospital.

"Follow me back to my hometown." Shen Bohan held a black briefcase, and blocked Shen Fangyu, "I went to your department to ask, you will have a day off tomorrow, so you can go back with me now."

After a good night and spring dinner, the partner is still waiting for him at home, no one would want to separate suddenly when the honey is mixed with oil.

"Brother," Shen Fangyu took a few steps back and refused, "I've been tired all day and rushed back to my home."

"No matter how anxious you are, you have to go back and tell your parents clearly who you married, what that person does, where you work, how many people are in your family, and what is the specific situation."

Dr. Shen cut it first and then played. After getting married abroad, he sent a letter to his parents. It was similar to the fact that he had found a lover who planned to be with him for the rest of his life, and entered the palace of marriage. Don't read it.

"I've paid back your money and your parents' money," Shen Fangyu said, "Don't worry about so much, right? Are you checking your account?"

"I'm not doing a household registration check. I'm concerned about you. Fang Yu, you're lawless now. You don't tell your family about such a big deal as marriage?"

"Why didn't I say it?" Shen Fangyu said, "Isn't it because I said it that you came to block me? If I had known, I wouldn't have said it. Brother, to be honest, I didn't bother you after you and your sister-in-law got married. Now I just got married, and my partner is waiting for me at home, you want me to go back to my hometown?"

Hearing what he said, Shen Bohan's face changed, "Waiting for you at home?" He frowned with the word "Chuan", "You have taken care of someone? Who did you find?"