79

The brains of the three went blank for a moment at the same time, Shen Fangyu was the first to react, he hesitated to say: "You—"

Shen Fangyu's voice barely brought Zhang Cheng back to his senses. He looked down at the cup he had rolled to the ground, swallowed heavily, and thought for a long time in a trance, and finally remembered, "The water dispenser in the office is broken. , I'll fetch water from the stairwell."

"Oh," Shen Fangyu took a step back, pointed at the water heater in the stairwell, and said calmly, "Go."

Zhang Cheng stiffened his neck, and nodded stiffly like a robot. He first took a few steps forward in a daze, and then suddenly seemed to have realized something. He changed into a ghostly expression, and said in horror: "Thinking about it carefully, I suddenly feel that I am not thirsty anymore, thank you!"

After speaking, he squatted down and quickly picked up the cup, stood up and ran away. Before Shen Fangyu could speak, he ran away and disappeared.

Seeing Zhang Cheng running away, Shen Fangyu helped his forehead, with a gloomy expression on his face, "Whether the water dispenser is broken sooner or later, why did I get pregnant at this time."

Jiang Xu glared at Shen Fangyu, who knew he was wrong, and bowed his head very sincerely, "I was wrong, I love you."

Jiang Xu: "..."

"How much do you think he saw?" Shen Fangyu asked luckily, "Can you see me kissing you from that angle?"

"Didn't you see that he would react so strongly?" Jiang Xu punctured his fantasy.

"That's right," Shen Fangyu said solemnly, "Then I touched your belly and talked to Xiaoxiao... He wouldn't have heard it, right?"

It's really hard to say.

Jiang Xu frowned slightly, and discussed with him: "You go to him, let's talk to him."

Shen Fangyu, who had a heavy responsibility on his shoulders, nodded solemnly, walked to the door of the office, pushed open the door and called Zhang Cheng, "Come out."

Zhang Cheng held his water glass tightly, and when he saw him take a few steps back suddenly, as if his life was threatened, he panicked and said indiscriminately: "I won't come out, I won't come out if you say anything. , I didn’t see anything, don’t try to kill people, I won’t come out even if I die!”

Other people in the office looked at the two inexplicably, while Yu Sang gloated, "Brothers are going to turn against each other?"

Wu Rui persuaded: "Don't always live and die, it's not good for the patients to hear."

Zhang Cheng froze in place and choked speechlessly, wishing to tell the whole story of what he saw just now, to see if these two people could still taunt him here so calmly.

"I don't kill people," Shen Fangyu said, "I just want to chat with you when you come out."

"Talk about it," Dr. Zhang couldn't even care about his manner of speaking at this time, "You can even do this kind of thing, what else can't you do?"

"What's the matter, hey, you guys are chatting too much." The more Yu Sang listened, the more interested he became, and he said to Shen Fangyu, "What are you doing?"

What are you doing?

It seems that he has fallen in love with his old enemy and is suspected of having a child!

Zhang Cheng recalled what he saw and heard just now, wondering if he hadn't woken up at all.

It is possible for Shen Fangyu to be with Jiang Xu, so it seems that it is not impossible to kill him.