83

On the third day of becoming Jiang Xu's legal spouse abroad, Shen Fangyu returned to China and called Li Yalei, hoping to get a case of Moutai from him at a 20% discount.

On the other end of the phone, Mr. Li heard Shen Fangyu finish talking about the purpose of the wine. He was stunned for a moment, and cursed: "You asked me to help buy wine even after you married me, Shen Fangyu. Shen Fangyu, you are really my good brother."

"What is this?" Shen Fangyu heard Huo Chengchun's familiar voice coming from Li Yalei's phone, "I borrowed a yacht for him to propose."

Shen Fangyu joked casually, "Why are you two together?"

There was a moment of silence on the other end of the phone, and he hung up the phone bluntly.

Shen Fangyu looked at his phone delicately, and after a while, he received a message from Li Yalei: "No 20% off, 50% off."

After finishing speaking, he still answered in a very gracious manner: "I'm not showing loyalty to you, I'm just afraid that Jiang Xu will be wronged if you run out of money."

Shen Fangyu lowered his head and smiled, went into the luxury store on the first floor of the shopping mall, shopped around carefully, and ordered two women's leather bags. When he walked out of the shopping mall, he made a call, and a voice came from the opposite side. Confused female voice: "You are?"

"Miss Yang," Shen Fangyu said to her, "I'm Jiang Xu's colleague, and my name is Shen Fangyu."

Jiang Xu glanced at his phone. At twelve o'clock in the evening, Shen Fangyu hadn't come back yet.

When he got off work, Shen Fangyu said that he had something to do, and told him to go back to bed early and not wait for him.

Because of the exhaustion of pregnancy, Jiang Xu has been going to bed earlier recently, but tonight I don't know what's going on, and I have a little insomnia.

Earlier, Shen Fangyu took the initiative to bind his salary card to his mobile phone. During this time, he received a reminder of a large amount of consumption every once in a while. If he hadn't known that Shen Fangyu would not mess around, Jiang Xu would have doubted whether this person was Doing unscrupulous business outside.

While distracted, the sound outside the door suddenly drew Jiang Xu's attention back.

People with insomnia are particularly sensitive to sound. With his eyes closed, even if Shen Fangyu's movements were very light, he could still hear him enter the door, put on his slippers, search for something in the living room, and then seemed to go to the bathroom.

However, there was no sound of the shower for a long time.

The sound insulation of the bathroom door wasn't bad, but if Shen Fangyu was taking a shower, he shouldn't be able to hear anything.

Jiang Xu sat up from the bed worriedly, put on his coat and went out.

There was no light in the living room, only the frosted glass bathroom door exposed light.

As soon as he approached the bathroom, Jiang Xu smelled the thick and pungent smell of alcohol.

He knocked on the door a few times, but there was no response from inside. He simply reached out and pushed open the bathroom door, only to see Shen Fangyu in front of the toilet who was vomiting badly.

"Why do you drink so much?" Jiang Xu frowned slightly.

If drinking red wine last time was a small drink, this time's posture can definitely be called alcoholism.

Jiang Xu turned around and was about to dig through the medicine box, but Shen Fangyu's hand hanging by his side suddenly lifted up, holding him gently.