70

Guns are banned in country Z, and Jihua is not a military hospital. Even in the department, they hardly encounter cases related to gunshot wounds. Interested in discussing the life-and-death crisis between Zhang Cheng and Shen Fangyu.

And Jiang Xu had the operation, didn't listen to their discussion, almost went straight to the hotel without any delay.

But when he arrived at the hotel, when the receptionist led him to open the door of the conference room, he realized that Shen Fangyu was not there.

"Did you not receive him?" Jiang Xu asked.

He was a little worried that the information he gave was not clear enough, and the driver didn't recognize it.

"Our driver said that he received it..." The front desk hesitated: "Your friend is quite eye-catching...it's hard not to recognize him."

He is tall and has long legs. He is wearing a pair of very individual ripped army green wide-leg trousers, but his upper body is wrapped in a slim white shirt with a loose tie, as if he just came back from the battlefield, but he has a very good temperament. A nondescript set of clothes propped up.

—Shen Fangyu actually didn't want to dress like this, but he was really embarrassed to ask the red-haired uncle to borrow money.

In the vast sea of ​​people, the master driver saw this man at a glance. After seeing him carrying a yellow suitcase, he walked up to him and made a signal: "Jiang Xu?"

The other side responded quickly, "Do you know Jiang Xu?"

The driver master successfully told Shen Fangyu Jiang Xu's explanation, but unexpectedly Shen Fangyu paused and did not get into his car.

After Jiang Xu listened to the overview of the girl at the front desk, his voice was a little low: "You mentioned me to him, but he still left?"

The girl at the front desk saw that he didn't seem to be in a good mood, and hurriedly added: "But Mr. Shen asked our driver for the specific address, and said that he has something to do and will be there soon."

"You can sit down for a while." She poured a cup of tea for Jiang Xu, and handed a remote control to Jiang Xu, "This is the conference room design we arranged for you. The instructions are placed on the conference table, and the projector is ready. If you have any questions, you can call the front desk at any time."

Jiang Xu looked down at the remote control in his hand, and suddenly asked, "Can you have an extra bed in your conference room?"

The front desk was stunned when it heard this request for the first time, "An extra bed?"

Jiang Xu's eyes fell on the open space next to the conference table, "A camp bed is also fine."

Although the front desk was surprised, he quickly reacted and explained, "We have a 90cm spare folding bed, do you think it's okay?"

"Can."

The front desk quickly arranged for someone to place a folding bed on the spot Jiang Xu had mentioned. The pure white sheets were laid out and folded. At first glance, it looked like a hospital examination room.

Hearing the person who came to make the bed leave, Jiang Xu turned on the air conditioner, sat down at the conference table, opened the instruction manual for the venue layout, and quietly took a sip of the tea on the table.

For some reason, the lighting in the meeting room was a bit dark, gloomy, and made people feel sour. Even the dark curtains were extremely dull, so thick that even the wind could not blow its corners.