19

In the director's office.

Director Cui with a gentle face made a cup of this year's new tea, and looked at the two tall young doctors standing in front of her.

"Jiang Xu," she took the lead in clicking on the name of the person on the left, "I read the course record you submitted, and although the rescue was successful, there is no absolute evidence of organophosphorus pesticide poisoning before the blood test results come out. It’s time to rashly inject the antidote.”

Jiang Xu was silent for a while, and said bluntly, "I trust my judgment."

Director Cui disagreed and said: "The results of the urgent blood test are very fast, and it won't take long to come out. Why are you in a hurry? If the mother is not rescued, even if your diagnosis is correct, the patient's family members can also use this Point it at you."

The person on the right said leisurely: "The patient's family members have gone in..."

Director Cui glared at him, and then said to Jiang Xu: "The relationship between doctors and patients is already tense, so don't cause yourself too much trouble."

What she said is the truth, now emphasizing evidence-based medicine, any diagnosis must be supported by sufficient laboratory and imaging data, which is why most doctors will prescribe a lot of examinations when patients come to see a doctor Although using experience to see a doctor can save part of the economic consumption, it often becomes the fuse for doctors to be held accountable.

Jiang Xu knew that Director Cui said so much was for his own good, so he stopped arguing and said calmly, "Thank you teacher for reminding me."

Director Cui finished the training, and then turned her gaze to the one next to him who was making jokes. She frowned, "Shen Fangyu, fasten your buttons first."

Shen Fangyu said "Oh", lowered his head and buttoned the top two buttons of his white coat, and said with a bright smile, "It's buttoned up, teacher."

Director Cui had long been immune to his tricks, and said unmoved: "You were with Jiang Xu that day, why didn't you stop him."

"I believe in Jiang Xu's judgment," Shen Fangyu directly copied Jiang Xu's words, "I also believe in my own judgment."

Almost at the same time as Jiang Xu, he realized that the pregnant woman might have been poisoned by organophosphorus pesticides, so he did not refute Jiang Xu's judgment and instructions, and took the lead in proposing whether to push atropine in advance.

"The two of you..." Director Cui said bitterly: "We don't fight each other on weekdays, but at this time, it's surprisingly consistent. You have to get involved in a lawsuit someday to have a long memory, right?"

"Teacher Cui, calm down," Shen Fangyu coaxed with a smile, "I will definitely not dare next time, and neither will Jiang Xu. I will guarantee it for him."

"Why do you promise me?" Jiang Xu cast a sidelong glance at him.

"Then you mean you will commit another crime next time?" Director Cui asked Jiang Xu coolly.

Thirty-six strategies, walking is the best strategy.

"..." Jiang Xu said directly: "I have written down the teacher, I will go to check the ward first."

Seeing Shen Fangyu coming out, Jiang Xu rolled his eyes at him and went straight to the ward. Zhang Yun's daughter was transferred back to the general ward from the pediatric intensive care unit today. state.

"You owe me several favors," Shen Fangyu said, "Humans, sometimes you have to be tactful."

"I didn't notice the slickness, but I saw the slick tongue." Jiang Xu commented expressionlessly. Seeing that Shen Fangyu still wanted to refute, he raised his index finger and gave a "shh" by the side of his mouth, and pushed away from the ward.