32

When Shen Fangyu heard this, his hands paused, and after a long while, he turned his head to Jiang Xu and said, "That's it. It's not that I don't have a salary. I can earn more if I lose my money." He interrupted with other matters. : "Are you hungry, I'll get you something to eat."

"Not hungry, Shen..."

Seeing that Jiang Xu looked like he was about to start talking about selling the house again, Shen Fangyu hurried to the kitchen. He wandered around the kitchen of Jiang Xu's house, and accidentally found a pile of braised beef noodles along the wall, which was comparable to a supermarket. giant tower.

Jiang Xu's voice chased after him, "Shen Fangyu, listen to me—"

"Jiang Xu," Shen Fangyu interrupted directly: "What's wrong with you, instant noodles all taste the same, are you not tired of eating them?"

"Shen Fangyu—"

Before Jiang Xu finished speaking, Shen Fangyu walked up to him in three steps at a time, put his hands on his shoulders, "You should go to sleep, rest more to recover quickly, the vagus nerve is easily excited at night, be careful when you sleep later No, even if you don't sleep by yourself, it's time for our daughter to go to bed, go to bed early and get up early, don't you feel healthy, what do you want for breakfast tomorrow?"

Shen Fangyu coaxed and pushed Jiang Xu back to the bedroom, pressed him on the bed, covered the quilt, and quickly slipped out of the bedroom before Jiang Xu had a chance to speak. He thoughtfully helped Jiang Xu close the door, thinking that the lock had just broken, so he deliberately reached out to hold the door panel.

But the prediction was wrong, Jiang Xu didn't hit him with a pillow today.

Shen Fangyu looked at the closed door, and walked away for a while, which was rare, until his stomach groaned twice, then he suddenly came back to his senses, turned and walked towards the kitchen.

The kitchen structure of Jiang Xu's house is very simple, and you can see the end at a glance. He and Jiang Xu's instant noodle Pagoda Mountain looked at each other, and finally chose to open Jiang Xu's refrigerator.

Then Shen Fangyu, who was looking for food in the middle of the night, saw what an empty granary was.

The refrigerator in Jiang Xu's house was spotless and clean, not even the slightest smell of food. Shen Fangyu even wondered if the refrigerator had never been used by Jiang Xu since he bought it. Even the samples in the electrical appliance store would not be empty. so.

Is Jiang Xu the **** who opened the valley?

Shen Fangyu stood in front of the refrigerator for a while with a face full of shock, reconfirmed again and again that there was indeed nothing else to eat in the whole house except instant noodles Pagoda Mountain, and finally turned to look at the neatly arranged instant noodles wall.

While looking at each other, Shen Fangyu seemed to see the row of braised beef noodles smiling complacently.

Fine.

Jiang Xu is not hungry, he is really hungry, and...he really needs to get used to the life of eating instant noodles earlier.

Shen Fangyu took two buckets out of it, quickly unpacked them, and filled them with boiling water.

An accident at night interrupted his work. Seeing the PPT received from the students in the mailbox, Shen Fangyu raced against the clock to scan the progress of their experiments in the gap between instant noodles. It doesn’t matter if it doesn’t work, you won’t even be able to do a PPT.”

Shen Fangyu put down the tablet depressedly, and walked to the door of Jiang Xu's bedroom with two bowls of delicious instant noodles.

This time he remembered to knock on the door, but unfortunately he had no hands, so he had to knock with his knee, but the lock was still broken, and with a little effort, the door opened by itself.