30

When Jiang Xu went to the ward, Ma Hao was peeling oranges for Ruan Xiufang. Seeing him coming, he quickly put down the fruit and wiped his hands with toilet paper.

"Doctor Jiang." He sat up from the small chair beside the bed, and looked at Jiang Xu with twinkling eyes.

Ruan Xiufang's condition seemed much better. She was lying on the bed, but now she sat up and said respectfully, "Doctor Jiang."

Jiang Xu nodded without stopping, "Eat the oranges first, and then discuss the operation plan with me later."

Ma Hao and Ruan Xiufang obviously had no intention of eating oranges. Just as Jiang Xu went to call Shao Le and a new rotation graduate student, he saw them standing at his door.

Holding the folder in his hand, Jiang Xu waved to the two, and led Shao Le and the graduate students into the conference room.

"Sit down." He finished speaking to the two, opened the folder, and said to the graduate student beside Shao Le: "Xiao Wang, please briefly describe your illness."

Xiao Wang obviously made preparations. Although he was a little nervous when speaking, and his words kept stumbling, he said all the points that should be said.

Jiang Xu said "Yes", and Xiao Wang breathed a sigh of relief.

He took out the checklists and case reports from the folder, and put them one by one in front of Ruan Xiufang. Seeing that Ma Hao was trying to probe this way, he slightly pushed a few pages to that side. , let him see more clearly.

He put it aside and explained the situation to the two of them. Ruan Xiufang and Ma Hao had both calmed down from the bad news and listened very carefully. In addition, Jiang Xu replaced some incomprehensible terms , Ruan Xiufang understood.

"Doctor, can I really live for a long time?" She listened to Sister Cai's reassurance, and heard Ma Hao say it again, but when it comes to life and death, she looked at Jiang Xu in a white coat, and couldn't help but confirm repeatedly road.

"There is no absolute thing in medicine," Jiang Xu said: "But in terms of statistical data, the prognosis of early cervical cancer is not too bad."

After introducing the basic situation, he got to the point, "Today I'm looking for you mainly to talk about the choice of surgical technique."

Ruan Xiufang can choose two surgical methods, cervical conization or total hysterectomy. As the name suggests, the former only removes the cervix, and the latter removes the complete uterus.

Ruan Xiufang already had a child, Jiang Xu confirmed that she had no desire to continue having children, and said: "Generally, in this case, we usually recommend total hysterectomy, the prognosis will be better, and according to statistics, the probability of recurrence is also lower. "

"Total hysterectomy..." Ruan Xiufang hesitated, "Then I won't have a uterus."

"The main function of the uterus is to conceive the fetus. Don't worry, it won't affect your normal life." Shao Le took over the words.

Ruan Xiufang looked at Shao Le, "But, Dr. Jiang... What Dr. Jiang said just now is just to remove the cervix." She was a little confused as she spoke.

"Based on the current preoperative evaluation, your condition is in line with the indications for conization," Jiang Xu said, "but the risk of conization is also greater."

To put it bluntly, as long as a malignant tumor grows into a mass that is visible to the naked eye, the doctor can cut it off, but there may still be some tumor cells that are invisible to the naked eye, and it may reappear somewhere.