54

Shen Fangyu came back from class at Medical University A, instead of going to the office, he went to the operating room first.

"Jiang Xu hasn't come out yet?" He glanced at his watch, "It's been a few hours."

"The situation is still complicated as expected," the doctor who spoke to him shook his head, "This operation is not easy." He said, "Doctor Jiang probably knows it himself, and today only this one is scheduled." He looked out the window, "I don't know when it will be done."

"Has he eaten?" Shen Fangyu asked.

"No way," said the doctor, "he did all the metastases. If you lose your mind while cutting the tumor, it's easy to cut it cleanly, and you can't change people, and you can't stop it at all."

Shen Fangyu frowned slightly upon hearing this.

He went to the locker room to change clothes, took a carton of milk from the rest room, roughly sterilized the surface of the box, inserted a straw and walked into the operating room, Jiang Xu was operating on the Kuckenberg tumor.

The removal of the primary tumor was over, An Wei did not leave in a hurry, and nodded to him when he saw him coming, but Jiang Xu didn't notice him coming.

He walked around behind Jiang Xu, gestured to the nurse next to Jiang Xu with his eyes, staggered half of his body, slightly lifted Jiang Xu's mask, and stuffed the straw into his mouth.

Long-term surgery tends to reduce physical strength. Generally, nurses or assistant doctors will use this method to replenish energy for the chief surgeon. Jiang Xu kept moving his hands and subconsciously opened his mouth to hold the straw. Shen Fangyu watched his Adam's apple rolling, The milk got to the bottom little by little before taking back the box, and helping him tidy up the mask with one hand from the side.

The nurse next to him wanted to say something, Shen Fangyu made a booing gesture to signal him not to make a sound, turned around and left with the milk, the nurse was stunned, and glanced at the back of Shen Fangyu walking away with the milk box.

He was wearing a surgical cap, and the mask was pulled up very high. The nurse didn't look at his face carefully just now, thinking it was the nurse who usually came to supplement the doctor's nutrition at meal time, but now Shen Fangyu gestured to him before he recognized it. That was Dr. Shen!

Holy crap, aren't Dr. Shen and Dr. Jiang old enemies?

He glanced at Jiang Xu in shock, and saw Jiang Xu's whole body and mind were focused on the scalpel, and he didn't realize who it was.

"Wipe the sweat."

Jiang Xu suddenly spoke up.

"Oh good." The nurse hurriedly wiped the sweat from his forehead, throwing the little bit of surprise out of his mind.

After wiping off his sweat, he also found a reasonable reason for what he saw just now—maybe the nurse on duty was busy, and Dr. Shen was temporarily pulled in to help. He was enthusiastic and would help no matter how small.

He didn't even look at Jiang Xu just now, and he probably didn't know that it was Jiang Xu who was undergoing surgery.

The little nurse was convinced by her own thoughts, looked at Jiang Xu, and nodded in conviction.

After waiting for more than two hours, Jiang Xu came out of the operating room with a tired face. When he saw Shen Fangyu, the tiredness in his eyes dissipated.

"How about it?"

"It's going well," Jiang Xu said, "I think... she's quite promising."

Shen Fangyu put his hands on his shoulders and pressed him hard. Hearing this, he reminded: "Just tell me about this, don't tell the patient."