68

There was no one at home tonight, and I couldn't explain the reason. Jiang Xu didn't want to go back too early, so he simply worked overtime in the department for a while.

It's been a long time since Shen Fangyu's phone call. Jiang Xu was looking at the documents, and suddenly deserted and silently took out his phone, and checked the flight map of Shen Fangyu's flight.

The flight went smoothly with no delays or unusual weather conditions.

This made Jiang Xu's heart inexplicably calm a lot.

But unexpectedly, just as he put down his cell phone, the department suddenly received a call from Zhang Cheng.

"Zhang Cheng? What's wrong?" It was Wu Rui who answered the phone.

When Jiang Xu heard Zhang Cheng's name from Wu Rui's mouth, his heart, which had finally calmed down, was beating slightly, a little unsteady.

Zhang Cheng and Shen Fangyu were on the same plane, logically, he should be on the plane at this time, unable to make calls.

Wu Rui heard Zhang Cheng's voice on the other end of the microphone trembling badly, and he didn't know whether it was from the cold or the fright, and he couldn't speak clearly.

"Take a breath first, aren't you at the venue, why are you so scared?"

It is rare for a doctor to be particularly restless. Zhang Cheng is not usually a person who is surprised at first glance, but when he heard Wu Rui's voice at this moment, he instantly raised his voice by dozens of decibels, "Angkor! Wu Brother, I almost died Angkor."

He took a deep breath and wanted to calm down, but it was obviously useless to adjust at this time, "I and... Fang Yu and I met a robber with a gun in Country M!"

"What?" Wu Rui stood up abruptly, and his loud voice immediately attracted the attention of everyone in the office.

"It's all the fault of that professor from country M. It's not good to hold a conference somewhere...I have to hold it at his house, even the street lights are not on in the wilderness!"

"The driver was controlled by the robbers while the driver was waiting for us. Fang Yu and I didn't notice, and we foolishly got into the car. As soon as we got in, they put guns on our heads!"

Zhang Cheng seldom speaks in such an exasperated way on weekdays, but now he is in a state of fear, and he doesn't care whether he is venting his anger or not. The more he speaks, the more angry he becomes, as if the only way to dispel it is by relying on this high-pitched voice. Cold fear.

"I've been damned for eight lifetimes. I didn't go early and didn't go late, but I got into the car when the driver was robbed."

"All our cash was given to the robbers, and so was our mobile phone. Fang Yu's suit was stolen by the robbers, and the robbers drove the car to a place where nothing **** happened and left us all behind. The car drove away!"

The more Zhang Cheng talked, the more he broke down, "It was too dark, and there was no one on the road. We walked a long way with the driver before we found someone who borrowed a phone and called the police. The policeman who answered the phone said that he couldn't find the license plate number, so let's go to the police station. Registration, but when we got to the police station, they kept asking the robber about his face and height, and I was already being shot at, who would dare to look at his face, anyway, what they said was not to arrest people!"

"Later the driver said that he had a child's mobile phone in the car, which belonged to his son, and GPS was installed on it, and his wife's mobile phone could receive the signal. We followed the police to his house to get his wife's mobile phone, but the GPS location was still **** bad. It’s better to have a random navigation app, there is no specific positioning at all, only a general direction and a straight-line distance!”