23

There are crowds of people outside, the lights of thousands of houses, and the sound of hawking and yelling can be heard in the distance, but the car is extremely quiet, as if a needle can be heard falling.

After a long silent confrontation, Jiang Xu broke the silence: "Take me back to the hospital."

He didn't answer Shen Fangyu's question directly, but dealt with him with an irresistible reason, "I still have to be on duty at night."

"Are you on the night shift tonight?" Shen Fangyu was stunned.

Jiang Xu said "hmm", "I just planned to go home and take a bath and come back to be on duty." He didn't like the hospital's shower room very much. It happened that the operation was done early, and his home was also close to the hospital, so he could go back and change it. clothes.

Shen Fangyu realized that he had done something inhumane: "..."

After Jiang Xu was promoted to the deputy chief physician, he was only on the second-line shift. Although Jihua had to stay in the hospital according to Jihua's requirements, he was usually called to the front-line when he encountered difficult situations that could not be handled. If you are lucky, the doctors in the second-line class don't have to get up all night.

However, Jiang Xu is a bit of a mediocre person. Whenever he is on night shift, serious cases will inevitably occur. Even so, he still earnestly worshiped the **** of night shift at the door of the second-line duty room.

The **** of night shift in Jiang Xu's department is seven apples stacked together, which symbolizes peace for seven days a week, and it is said that it can make night shift smoother.

"When did you start engaging in feudal superstitions? I remember you used to disdain these things?" Shen Fangyu, who followed him, looked at Jiang Xu's expressionless worship, "And you don't look religious at all."

"I have been praying since I was pregnant."

Shen Fangyu's eyes suddenly trembled.

Jiang Xu half leaned against the bed, drank a few sips of boiled water, picked up the tablet to prepare the PPT for tomorrow's class, saw Shen Fangyu still standing there, and said unexpectedly, "Why don't you leave?"

Shen Fangyu's eyes fell on his boiled water, "Don't you think that stuff is bad to drink?"

"If you stayed here just to say this..." Jiang Xu raised his neck and took several sips of the boiled water that Dr. Shen disliked, with a faint gleam of water on his lips, "I think it's okay."

"Aren't you sleeping yet?" Shen Fangyu asked.

After being able to sleep in the night shift for a while, Jiang Xu looked at the tablet again, "Tomorrow, I will go to A Medical University for class, and I will scan the courseware again." After being promoted to the deputy chief physician, he will also go to A Medical University to teach part-time, and has teaching tasks.

"How many verses?"

"Four festivals," Jiang Xu said, "from eight to twelve o'clock."

Doctors who want to go out to teach obstetrics and gynecology have always agreed that going to class is more tiring than doing surgery. Although it has become commonplace to go to surgery directly after a night shift without a break, it is really miserable to go to class after a night shift.

It takes time for doctors to go back and forth between the hospital and the school, so the general class arrangement is Dalian hall.

You can still rest between surgeries, and you have to stand there the whole time during the class. The rest time between large classes is not used to answer students' questions, or to listen to the supervision team to find faults.