89

After assessing Jiang Xu's physical condition several times and discussing with the expert team involved in the operation, Shen Fangyu set the operation date on the previously calculated due date—April 1st, April Fool's Day.

Jiang Xu also moved into the residence that Zheng Qi had prepared for them a week earlier.

Shen Fangyu would spare part of the time every day to go to Jihua to maintain his surgical skills, and hold meetings with the surgery team. The rest of the time, he basically stayed at home with Jiang Xu.

So Jiang Xu and Shen Fangyu replayed Kenn's surgery video and the first half of Albert's video countless times, and both of them could memorize the thesis.

After a series of deliberations and discussions, the final preoperative preparation and surgical plan were basically prepared with reference to Kenn's thesis, only some details were changed.

The houses in the suburbs are much more spacious than the urban areas, and the place is kept clean. The location is quite quiet. In the study, the two of them are either reading documents, discussing, or watching the video that is about to vomit together.

Occasionally, Shen Fangyu couldn't help complaining, "It's been more than ten years since I finished the college entrance examination, and I feel like I'm back in my third year of high school."

Doing the questions over and over again, taking the papers over and over again, repeating, analyzing, summarizing, and reflecting non-stop, watching the number on the red countdown card getting smaller and smaller.

Jiang Xu lowered his head to look at the tablet, the yellow sunset fell on his side face, Shen Fangyu looked over, and even had the illusion that Jiang Xu was sitting with him in the classroom of the third year of high school preparing for the exam.

The surgery time was approaching day by day. On the last sunset-filled evening, when watching the video for the last time, Shen Fangyu turned off the projector and took away the tablet from Jiang Xu's hand.

"I don't want to watch it, I must have a good rest tonight." He stood up and pulled Jiang Xu with both hands, "Let's go, I will make tiger skin green peppers for you to eat."

Jiang Xu's swivel chair turned ninety degrees following Shen Fangyu's movements, and was forced to face him.

He sat on the chair with some helplessness, let Shen Fangyu hold his two hands, looked up at Shen Fangyu slightly, and criticized: "If you don't learn it yourself, don't let others learn it."

Shen Fangyu made him laugh angrily, "At this time, you can put away your heart of being a top student, Jiang No. 1. I only owe Dongfeng that everything is ready, and I have to watch it all the time. I know everything by heart. Yes, you can't go wrong."

"Very confident." Jiang Xu smiled at first, and shook Shen Fangyu's hand, "Pull me up."

Shen Fangyu exerted a little strength, and he followed his strength to stand up, let go of his hands and supported his waist, and said with emotion: "It's getting heavier and heavier."

"Let me weigh it?"

After Shen Fangyu finished speaking, he suddenly hugged him horizontally. Jiang Xu was not surprised, knowing that Shen Fangyu couldn't throw him, he didn't bother to struggle, and let him hold him.

"Why are you so tempered now?" Shen Fangyu exclaimed.

Jiang Xu put his hands around his neck to keep him stable, and said, "I'm used to it."

An adult carrying the weight of a child is still quite strenuous. Shen Fangyu walked through the living room, carried Jiang Xu into the dining room, and put a cushion on the chair for him before slowly putting him down.