43

In the quiet B-ultrasound examination room of a private hospital, three men lay down, sat and stood, and the atmosphere was delicate and anxious.

Jiang Xu was lying on the examination bed, revealing a slightly bulging lower abdomen. Shen Fangyu stood aside with a piece of gauze on his head, staring at the screen on the B-ultrasound with his elbows in his arms, while Tang Ke held the examination probe on Jiang Xu's skin Rolling, there are two big dark circles hanging under the eyes.

"Jiang Xu," he said, "Because you let me listen to a few lines of the song that night, I suffered from insomnia for two nights." As soon as I closed my eyes, there were four consecutive "Ah~~~".

Jiang Xu smiled, "I've been living like this for more than a week."

"It's no wonder you have insomnia," Shen Fangyu said, "I think you slept soundly."

As soon as he finished speaking, two pairs of eyes looked at him at the same time.

A shocking search full of gossip, a revealing heart that implies murder.

Shen Fangyu: "..."

"Ahem." Shen Fangyu waved his hand and said to Tang Ke, "Do a good checkup."

Dr. Tang obviously couldn't do a proper examination, he just felt as if he had discovered something terrible, "You..." He looked at Jiang Xu anxiously.

"We didn't live together." Jiang Xu said.

"I didn't say you were living together!" Tang Ke's pupils trembled wildly.

"..." Jiang Xu reached out to grab the inspection probe in his hand, "If you don't do it, I will do it myself."

"I'll do it, I'll do it." Tang Ke didn't dare to ask any more, he hurriedly returned to his old job, and resumed the interrupted inspection.

The organs of the four-month-old child are basically fully developed, and the **** are also clearly differentiated. If it was said that it still looked like a girl during the last inspection, this time it is almost 70% to 80%. The child in Jiang Xu's stomach A little girl indeed.

The little girl's head appeared on the screen. Tang Ke was busy measuring the diameter of the double top. Shen Fangyu took a closer look and said happily, "She looks like me. She's a pretty girl."

The clarity of the 2D ultrasound was clearly unable to see the child's appearance, Jiang Xu rolled his eyes, "This is a 2D ultrasound, not a 4D color ultrasound, which eye looks like yours?" He looked again After a few glances at the images on the screen, he paused and said, "If you want to look like me, you must look like me."

Tang Ke never imagined that one day he could actually hear these two roll kings arguing with elementary school students for toys. The two looked at him at the same time, and said in unison: "What are you laughing at?"

Tang Ke's smile stiffened on his face.

what happened?

Are these two not rivals?

Shouldn't Tang Ke have a better relationship with Jiang Xu?

Why does it look like they are a family now?

And he, Jiang Xu's long-time friend and the child's examiner, seemed to be an outsider instead.

This is unreasonable.

Just as he was about to refute, Shen Fangyu suddenly pointed to the screen on the inspection device and said, "Is the child's right arm hidden behind his back? You can't see it from this angle, Jiang Xu, why don't you go down and walk around for a couple of times before coming up to check again? "