38

The Jiang family's parents stayed at Jiang Xu's house for three days, because the housing price in City A is expensive, and Jiang Xu's house is the most common type of apartment for single people, with two bedrooms, one living room and one bathroom.

One of the two rooms is Jiang Xu's study, and the only room that can accommodate people is a bedroom. On weekdays, when Jiang's parents came, Jiang Xu vacated the bedroom for the elders and slept on the sofa by himself.

Originally, he wanted Shen Fangyu to go home, but Shen Fangyu was afraid that he would be uncomfortable at night and would have to lie in front of Jiang's parents, so he kept sleeping with him on the floor in the living room.

The living room is large, and the floor is tiled, which is much cooler than the wooden floor in the bedroom. Jiang Xu persuaded Shen Fangyu several times, saying that he was prone to colds, but Shen Fangyu obviously didn't care. Possibly a cold."

Jiang's father and Jiang's mother are very healthy, and they love their son so much that they order Jiang Xu to lie down at ten o'clock every day and get ready for sleep.

In the first two days, Jiang Xu was able to fall asleep normally because of his exhausted energy. On the third day, it was probably because his biological clock was used to the life of not being able to sleep for a long time. Jiang Xu couldn't fall asleep no matter what.

After tossing and turning countless times, Jiang Xu finally gave up forcing himself to fall asleep. He opened his eyes and looked at the ceiling in the night without interest for a while. After a while, his gaze gradually fell to Shen Fangyu's face.

The sofa in his house was very short, not as high as the bed frame. When sleeping on the sofa, he would feel that Shen Fangyu was very close to him, and he could see clearly when he lowered his head.

The moonlight came in from the balcony and fell on Shen Fangyu's face. He seemed to be asleep. He didn't move much, and didn't make much noise. The moonlight cast a faint shadow under the bridge of his nose, making his facial features very three-dimensional. .

Jiang Xu suddenly stretched out his hand out of nowhere and pinched his nose.

"What do you want to do, murder me?" Shen Fangyu grabbed his hand, opened his eyes and looked at him, "Then you have to cover your mouth too, or you won't die of boredom."

Jiang Xu was startled, subconsciously twitched his hands, "Aren't you asleep?"

Shen Fangyu grabbed his hand and said, "I dare not sleep until you fall asleep. Doctor Jiang is so angry, I'm scared."

Jiang Xu knew that Shen Fangyu was talking about the incident that he poured water on him that day.

Although he knew that Shen Fangyu didn't mean to curse him, Jiang Xu was still very angry when it came to this matter.

Apart from Shen Fangyu, the child's parents are all him. What's the difference between he arranges the child's mother and arranges him.

"As a doctor, is it appropriate for you to make arrangements for people to die?" He couldn't help but ask.

"I made up my wife, are you my wife?" Shen Fangyu said casually.

Jiang Xu made him choke, and chose to lie back and look straight ahead, instead of looking at the person who bothered him.

Shen Fangyu had the upper hand in his tongue, raised his eyebrows triumphantly, grabbed Jiang Xu's wrist, took out his phone to turn on the night scene mode, took a neat picture of the two people's handshake, and then shook it in front of Jiang Xu, " Attempted murder, I have evidence."