58

When Jiang Xu came back from get off work, Shen Fangyu had just prepared dinner.

Yesterday, Shen Fangyu told him that he had some personal matters today. He changed shifts and took a break today. He originally thought that Shen Fangyu would come back late, but when he was about to leave work, Shen Fangyu sent him a message asking him to go back to have dinner.

It happened that Jiang Xu was also a bit greedy for tiger skin and green peppers, so he deliberately emptied his stomach for this meal and went home early.

Unexpectedly, when he sat down at the dining table, he realized that there were many dishes on the table, but there was no plate of tiger skin green peppers.

This made Jiang Xu a little disappointed, he didn't show it on his face, and asked Shen Fangyu unintentionally, "Didn't you show off your tiger skin green pepper today?"

Ever since he found out that his evaluation of this dish was pretty good, Shen Fangyu often cooks it for him, and he always makes a fuss about it, saying that he has passed on his grandfather's cooking skills.

"I..." Shen Fangyu hesitated for a moment and said, "I didn't see a green pepper seller." He scooped up a spoonful of corn for Jiang Xu, "Why don't you try this."

Jiang Xu lowered his head, looking at the yellow-orange corn kernels in the bowl, with a delicate expression on his face.

He felt that something was wrong with Shen Fangyu today, but it seemed impolite to ask him where he had been during the day.

Such thoughts flashed through his mind, and Jiang Xu's nerves jumped suddenly.

When did he start to be curious about Shen Fangyu's whereabouts?

This is really too disproportionate and exceeds the social distance that two adults should have.

Jiang Xu tried to suppress this emotion, but after trying for a while, he found that he still wanted to know.

Want it so so much.

The meal was inexplicably silent, Jiang Xu realized for the first time that when Shen Fangyu quieted down, there was really no sound in their room.

Jiang Xu took a look at Shen Fangyu, he ate seriously, he didn't make jokes with him, his expression was so solemn that even chewing required thinking, and his eyes were a little wandering.

Did he do something to make Shen Fangyu unhappy?

First he refused to sleep with him, and now he doesn't cook his favorite dishes. In the past, he insisted on arranging the rest time on the same day as Jiang Xu. This time, he took the initiative to stagger the two's rest time.

It was the first time for Jiang Xu to get along with Shen Fangyu, and he had a short self-reflection for half a minute.

Then he reacted in a jerk, with a dazed look on his face, as if he didn't understand.

He was reflecting on Shen Fangyu?

This is too outrageous.

Shen Fangyu is not just a piece of paper, what can he do to hurt Shen Fangyu?

To put it bluntly, his attitude was a bit off, but he has been with Shen Fangyu like this for more than ten years. Could it be that Shen Fangyu was not angry before, but suddenly became angry these two days?

Then it has nothing to do with him, it's Shen Fangyu's own problem.

"Jiang Xu."

As he was thinking this, Shen Fangyu suddenly interrupted his thoughts.