51

Jiang Xu froze for a moment, stopped in his tracks, the subtle look in his eyes flashed, and turned into disgust in an instant, "Is it disgusting for you to say such things to a man like me?"

"Don't be too obsessed with sex." Shen Fangyu handed him the hot dish.

The meal of several thousand yuan made the two of them toss, and finally they made do with it as a box lunch.

The news came from the intensive care unit that Wangqin's condition had basically stabilized, and the family members were overjoyed and sad, and the family members didn't know whether it was tired or what, and their emotions calmed down a lot. Although it is said that they were still cursing, at least they didn't shout A wreath was placed in Shen Fangyu's office.

And Jiang Xu sent a WeChat message to Tang Ke, and returned to his home amidst the question marks on the other party's screen.

Shen Fangyu was thrown into the bathroom by Jiang Xu just after changing his slippers. In order to rescue Wangqin, he was sweating like he was fished out of the water.

Sudden cold and hot, Jiang Xu was afraid that he would catch a cold, and originally asked him to take a shower in the hospital after eating, but Shen Fangyu refused, and insisted on taking him home with him. time to run away."

Jiang Xu didn't know from whom Shen Fangyu learned his childish temper.

Both the rose and the rabbit doll costume were taken back by Shen Fangyu, and they were placed on the tea table casually. Jiang Xu couldn't understand the mess on the tea table, he held the headgear stuffed into the doll costume in his left hand, and the rose in his right hand, thinking for a while Into the bedroom.

He straightened the rabbit headgear and placed it on the window sill. The big rabbit on the bay window happened to be able to look at the little rabbit on the bed from afar. It looked very cute. He thought for a while, thinking that Shen Fangyu should not be passed through by himself. Scared by the doll costume, he patted the rabbit on the head and placed it safely in the bedroom.

As for the roses...

Jiang Xu looked down at the blooming flower buds, most of the bright red petals were blooming enthusiastically, but the outermost petals were probably a sign of lack of water, some signs of withering and yellowing due to tossing for too long.

He washed the empty vase in the study, took the flowers out of the wrapping paper, and stuffed them into a vase filled with water. The fragrance of the flowers was refreshing. Jiang Xu thought that it should be very suitable for relieving fatigue, so he put the bouquet in the study.

Since Shen Fangyu moved in, half of Jiang Xu's study room has been taken up by him. The solid wooden table for one person has been replaced by two computers. Shen Fangyu also bought a computer chair and a bookend, and sat opposite Jiang Xu.

Jiang Xu placed the vase where the two computers touched, and took another step back to look at the layout. After a while of evaluation, Designer Jiang felt that the position of the bouquet to his right hand was too close, and it was easy to touch it.

He stepped forward, intending to adjust the position of the vase, but his hand accidentally touched Shen Fangyu's file bag.

He looked over subconsciously, and found that he hadn't been here for the past few days, and Shen Fangyu's file bags were messed up and scattered all over the table, Jiang Xu frowned slightly.

He doesn't care much about the tidiness of the bedroom, but he attaches great importance to the orderliness of the office. Good classification and placement can help him find the materials he needs faster, so whether it is his office in the hospital or his study at home, he always tidies up. Very regular.