66

With a sound of "dong", Huang Bin rolled on the ground with his chair and fell **** his buttocks. Even those who had just watched the excitement couldn't help laughing out loud.

"Fuck." Huang Bin wiped his face and stood up, pointed at Jiang Xu's nose and said, "What the **** do you want?"

Jiang Xu covered up his coat that was slightly parted due to too much movement, sat firmly on the chair, met Huang Bin's gaze, "Are you sure you want me to tell you everything you have done?"

Although the venue was large and noisy, it was noticed that more and more people came to watch the play quietly, and their movements quickly spread throughout the venue.

The noisy venue just now fell silent, and Ge Cheng hurried over to smooth things over and said, "What's the matter, why are you arguing?"

Seeing that his eyes were now focused on his face, Huang Bin cursed and wanted to start splashing dirty water. Unexpectedly, as soon as he opened his mouth, someone beside him patted him.

"He kicked you?" Shen Fangyu pointed to Jiang Xu and asked him.

Huang Bin was stunned for a while when he heard Shen Fangyu's sudden utterance. He immediately realized that Shen Fangyu and Jiang Xu were rivals, and Shen Fangyu's sudden involvement...should have come to support him?

Although Shen Fangyu scolded him because of Yang Rui's matter before, an enemy's enemy is a friend, and Shen Fangyu does not have his girlfriend's contact information. Yang Rui's sudden change of face should have nothing to do with Shen Fangyu. Thinking of this, Huang Bin immediately put on a picture smiley face.

"Fang Yu, are you here to fight my injustice? Let me tell you, Jiang Xu is not a real person. He urged my girlfriend to break up with me."

Shen Fangyu let out an "oh", and said to him, "It's not worth getting angry about such a trivial matter."

"If you want to quarrel, let's quarrel in private." His eyes fell on the door of the utility room not far away. "Director Liu just told me about the introduction of new medicines. Would you come over and let's talk?"

Hearing that there was a business, Huang Bin's eyes lit up, but he paused, and then remembered that he hadn't finished speaking to Jiang Xu. When he was hesitating, Shen Fangyu put his arm around his neck and brought With a somewhat irrefutable manner, he took people away from this area.

Seeing that the farce came to an abrupt end before they knew the reason, some people were relieved, some looked a little disappointed, and some people tried to find out something from Jiang Xu.

On the other hand, Jiang Xu hadn't looked at Huang Bin since Shen Fangyu's appearance, and kept his head buried in eating.

So everyone had no choice but to take back their curiosity and discuss in low voices: "Huang Bin said that Jiang Xu robbed his girlfriend? This is unlikely."

Some people also felt that the key point was: "Shen Fangyu and Jiang Xu have had a bad relationship for decades. When Huang Bin had conflicts with Jiang Xu, he went to discuss business with Huang Bin. This is not a fight." Is it Jiang Xu's face? I thought the relationship between them would ease up now that they are colleagues."

"Hey... They have had a bad relationship since they were in school. Do you expect them to reconcile now? It's normal to tear each other down."

"Zhang Cheng also went to Jihua Obstetrics and Gynecology Department," a person familiar with the matter revealed, "I heard from him that the conflicts between the two have become deeper than before after starting work, and they even fought because of chasing a girl. I guess I hated him for a long time. If the other party is killed, it means that the director has been suppressing them, so they can barely maintain a superficial peace."