56. Leave me alone

(Children, be proud of me. After weeks of writers block, only writing a chapter or two a week, I've written 8 chapter today only! I'm so proud of myself, look at me go. ☺️)

"She doesn't want you near her! Give her some space."

"YN, please! I can arrange for you to come join Los Vaqueros. You'll have the baby and relax. We can get married and I can arrange for your punishment as an asset to be lifted. You'll live with my family and I'll visit you when I'm off duty. I'll send you money every week to take care of the baby and so you can splurge on yourself!"

I huffed and rolled my eyes.

"Stay away from me."

"Please! I know these are uncomfortable circumstances, but I will be a great father and husband!"

"I'm not interested in being pregnant or a mother."

"I'll pay you! I'll pay you to carry full term and take the baby when it arrives! I'll take it and you won't have to know a thing about it! No child support, no contact, no nothing! Please!"

"YN, just tell him."

"Tell me what? Oh god, you terminated the pregnancy already."

I watched the tears fill his eyes and Rodolfo put an arm around him.

"Calma hermano. Calma. Todo esta bien.

(Calm down brother. Calm down. Everything is okay.)

"No she didn't. YN, tell him or I will."

"Tell him then. What do I care? Everything is his fault. It's his fault for playing with my feelings, it's his fault my sister is trapped, it's his fault-"

"She was never pregnant." Ghost turned to look at Alejandro who seemed shocked.

"What?" He sounded so heartbroken. "What do you mean?"

"She said that to use the element of surprise against us an escape route."

Alejandro burst into tears and fell to his knees.

"I was so ready to be a father. I was so ready!"

"Pity." I glared and Ghost gave me a look.

"It's okay, Alejandro." Rodolfo knelt down and hugged him.

"YN, I'm so sorry! I love you! If you just give me another chance!"

"No. You had your chance. You lost it. Now go."

"Please! Those months we spent together meant the world to me. I love you!"

"That's not my problem anymore. I don't love you. I had a bit of feelings but those are gone. Long gone. Please leave."

"YN, please, I'm sorry!"

"Let's go, hermano. It's gonna be okay."

Rodolfo carried Alejandro out of the room and I could hear his crying until they left the base doors.

I didn't feel bad.

Maybe a little...

"I am glad you are not pregnant, YN."

I looked up and smiled at Konig.

"Thank you. I am too."

"Would you like some breakfast?"

"It's way to early to eat, love."

"But I already started on the pancake batter..."

"Okay then. Let's eat."

"Breakfast will be served shortly."  Konig left and Ghost followed me to the living room.

I pushed Ghost down on the couch and got on top of him, resting my head on his neck. He put his arms around me and I took a nap.

It'll take Konig a awhile to cook all the pancakes.